'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 21, 2018, 09:45:52 AM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 21, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
Damn Afro really tried to come for Brandy... I've been really upset over this so I went to reread the post ..He didn't even try to edit the mess either .. He deserved to be banned  and I thought he was changing .. I've even been asking him for advice in PM's.I'm so glad I wasn't around when that thread was active because I wouldve attacked ....  :19k:
sis, tell me

Were you this offended when members like vonc and glock were calling Brandy all types of fat bitches, meanwhile she's preparing to film for the role of Cassie and catching another check? What was they broke asses doin?

kii

VVVVVVVVVXVVXVXVDVDBDBDBXBX

when I tell u I?m fucking HOWLING  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

4 fucking k

Quote from: 4mate. on May 21, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
Yeah, jealousy. And I'm not the only one who notices. Unfortunately your slip has been shown quite often on here.

ssss

is this afro?

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

May 21, 2018, 10:20:38 AM #799 Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:57:51 AM by Guilty
Quote from: 4mate. on May 21, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
And Jayden -

Whether I was reading this nonsense last night or not , is something left to wonder. But I know for a fact that this morning you and a couple others were right back to business on here. Like clockwork - I was amazed to see this thread was still quite active hours after I left.

Again, it speaks volumes. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't the least bit flattered.

I'm convinced that some of you just don't have love in your lives. It's kind of rude to say but it's how I feel. And that some of you are insecure, and have quite the inferiority complex.
Oh it's the Afternoon over here
Please don't flatter yourself into thinking I woke up this morning and logged in here to post about you and only you

4 fucking k

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 4mate. on May 21, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
That's all for now. Toodles.
ssssssssss

do you wanna get BANNED again?

H.#.G.*.Z

Zabi.

Quote from: 4mate. on May 21, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
The moment I saw Vonc call Africans ugly, I knew that he had an issue with Blackness.

So if someone's saying , "People mistake me for Dominican", his takeaway most likely would be, "You think you're better than me."

Clearly he feels you need to be a bit of non-Black to be beautiful. Which sucks for him because he's about as Black as it gets.

lol.

This charred/crispy mess owt

:dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 4mate. on May 21, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
inferiority complex.
lmao the nerve
hun' you def' wont see me and others claiming every nationality and culture that's non black, shoving these 2% non-black ancestry results in my sig because no one on here cares to ask anymore,  putting so much emphasis and self worth into the fact that you have "curly" hair, uploading family pictures up onto Celeb Matcher.com to prove that you don't "look" black and posting on here every time someone online or on the street says you look "indian or "Dominican".
You are literally the textbook example of someone with an inferiority complex. :dead:

FlowerBomb

like gorl if THIS isn't an inferiority complex...

Quote from: 4mate. on November 01, 2016, 11:51:03 PM
This mess is spilling tea on where the East African and Central Asian (countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan) DNA comes from.

This mess is coming from my father's family! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: Not my mother's  :uhh:

I did a little experiment! :cheerup:

I tested FOUR of my 1st cousins (my father and their mother are siblings).
And my real life lil sis. :wub:

Right out the GATE, Cousin #1 gets an Ethiopian match :plzstop: :plzstop:
Ruth Negga is an Ethiopian actress! Also, notice KENYAN Lupita ! With her East African self PERCHED right underneath.
:blessed:

ran another pic of Cousin #1and look who else popped up!

GODlli is Afro-American and Middle Eastern/East Indian.

BUT WAI.... :butwait!:

Now it's my lil sister's turn!!!! LMAO! :roflmao:

And who shows up again?
GODlli and GODpita show up to say greet lil sis, too!  :blessed: :roflmao:

I knew it was something I loved about GODlli :stressed:

Now cousin #2's turn! Put her mess in the machine and BAM!
More Indian/Iranian/West Asian results!

Ran another pic of cousin #2 and Yara Shahidi popped up. She is Afro-American and Iranian.

Now enough of the GIRLS, let's get to the MEN of the family.

Cousin #3 , with A. R Rahman (Indian) as his 2nd match

And I used an old pic of myself (candid -- to be fair --- NO hair NO photoshoot NO filter, NO selfie .)

Indian filmmaker ilaiyaraaja came up as MY second match

but wai  :butwait!: , let's not forget about the babies!!!!
cousin #1's DAUGHTER
Indian actress Nithya pops up, and Yara makes another appearance! :roflmao:

My father's side of the family is where this mess is coming from!!! :blessed: :blessed: :diddraispoot:

but wait  :butwait!: not done yet

Ran one more test, just for good measure.
I tested Malcolm. He knows his mess. He's Black with a Middle Eastern or whatever mess going on. If it picked it up from my relatives it should pick that from him ...

(blurred pic cuz I don't remember him sharing this pic, but I wanted to get a nice candid mess).

And it did. The Indian mess perched right in the corner...

:welllol:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zabi.

Not pulling up Afro's posts from 2016

:plzstop:

Jayden you're obsessed and a weirdo

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

🦚

The Nickels are coming the fuck undone.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

s

Talisa do you have the version of this when you put Afro face on it?

H.#.G.*.Z

Nine

These last few pages are very...

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

:flamebroiled: