'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
Let me give you some attention

Can I post your pic? Do you have the confidence to see your mug plastered around here?
post it

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on May 21, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
Dead at lisnard asking permission.

The spineless coward
ssssssss

DOGS aren't so bad after you train them

she wanted her MASTER'S permission

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

ton

fedswatchin

May 21, 2018, 01:55:59 PM #859 Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:56:16 PM by OwnIt
why would you want me to post your pic Bentley? Everybody's gonna kii at you like they did when I posted it in the pms

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

& can I add Afro is the first one that started getting personal in this thread, he deserves everything said in here.

Nine

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
OK, I'm gonna give my honest opinion...

For a long time I thought that Bent', Vonc and Glock were doing the most and bullying Afro and I didn't understand why. A Kandi, Kenya and Nene vs. Kim tea. I still find it uncomfortable at times. However, I started to see their grievance with 'fro and I think Scotty hit the nail on the head. Afro, you do kinda have a superiority complex, you even responded to him saying this in a condescending way, "Ion Care, Ion Care".

More so, looking into you ancestry is interesting, however, it's coming across that you do it to boost your ego. "Not just Afro-American. Kinda mixed. Better than you". The gorls kinda clocked this so you started stating "Proud African-American!" "Proud Mongolian!" "Proud Khoisan" etc. to mask this.

Furthermore, when I did my GEDmatch recently and my admixture results came back, you wanted to dismiss them "Ermmm...GED..not reliable. GOR", even though previously you were so amazed at how GEDmatch had correctly predicted my Grandparents heritage (and even used it to support one of your arguments :dead:) I don't think you like the fact that someone is more mixed than you/shares all those different heritages you've previously claimed as it makes you less special, in your eyes. Also, if you've been on AncestryDNA recently, it actually states that your results could change over time, so non of this shit is 100% accurate. :dead:

Finally, I think the gorls would respect you more if you admitted than you are kinda addicted to this board, as we all are. It's a form of entertainment, just an interactive one. You literally just said that you were ABOVE this board and then when you said the gorls are jealous of you fjlflflkfkflf Were you trolling? Cause gor, you were back within hours on a second account at that... djdjdjdjdj :dead:

I am very fond of you Afro, this isn't a Malc post (Masking messiness with fake love and concern). I just want you to see it from another perspective.

No one here is innocent by any means and there are NO victims. Calling out and kiiiing at each others insecurities and mess isn't cute. The majority of us are closer to 30 than 20. Eeeek. f You're all kiiii though and it'll continue.
fck u

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 01:55:59 PM
why would you want me to post your pic Bentley? Everybody's gonna kii at you like they did when I posted it in the pms
well post it in here so I can see

I said you could lolz

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
OK, I'm gonna give my honest opinion...

For a long time I thought that Bent', Vonc and Glock were doing the most and bullying Afro and I didn't understand why. A Kandi, Kenya and Nene vs. Kim tea. I still find it uncomfortable at times. However, I started to see their grievance with 'fro and I think Scotty hit the nail on the head. Afro, you do kinda have a superiority complex, you even responded to him saying this in a condescending way, "Ion Care, Ion Care".

More so, looking into you ancestry is interesting, however, it's coming across that you do it to boost your ego. "Not just Afro-American. Kinda mixed. Better than you". The gorls kinda clocked this so you started stating "Proud African-American!" "Proud Mongolian!" "Proud Khoisan" etc. to mask this.

Furthermore, when I did my GEDmatch recently and my admixture results came back, you wanted to dismiss them "Ermmm...GED..not reliable. GOR", even though previously you were so amazed at how GEDmatch had correctly predicted my Grandparents heritage (and even used it to support one of your arguments :dead:) I don't think you like the fact that someone is more mixed than you/shares all those different heritages you've previously claimed as it makes you less special, in your eyes. Also, if you've been on AncestryDNA recently, it actually states that your results could change over time, so non of this shit is 100% accurate. :dead:

Finally, I think the gorls would respect you more if you admitted than you are kinda addicted to this board, as we all are. It's a form of entertainment, just an interactive one. You literally just said that you were ABOVE this board and then when you said the gorls are jealous of you fjlflflkfkflf Were you trolling? Cause gor, you were back within hours on a second account at that... djdjdjdjdj :dead:

I am very fond of you Afro, this isn't a Malc post (Masking messiness with fake love and concern). I just want you to see it from another perspective.

No one here is innocent by any means and there are NO victims. Calling out and kiiiing at each others insecurities and mess isn't cute. The majority of us are closer to 30 than 20. Eeeek. f You're all kiiii though and it'll continue.

Well SHIT

:plzstop:     

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Guilty on May 21, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
& can I add Afro is the first one that started getting personal in this thread, he deserves everything said in here.
!!!!!!!

Neither you or I started with him anyways. We were addressing Zabi. He deserves everything plus another day of lashings tbh

Everybody here gets along except 5 mothafuckas that always get personal and pressed.
Afro
Talisa
Marg
Gen
Bull

Those are the 5 bad apples of the board.
Hell all the rest of us be ki?ing and looking at our insta men tbh

And thank you Theo, I wasn?t sure if anybody else caught the major shade he threw Scotty. ?Ion care, ion care?, while tryna dispute claims of being condescending.

I haven?t even been paying him attention, so I knew he was gonna find a way to creep into mess with me. And he got like always
:caramelapple:

NO GIRL here is gonna kiss that miserable niggas ass ... not on my watch.

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Right then gets upset when people drag his fat dusty ass, what you were expecting to happen whilst capping for the most annoying messiest person on here? inserting your fat miserable self in the middle of something that had nothing to do with you? :dead:

prince slicin' and dicin' up in here!!!!

Yh messing with Zabi got your fat ass cut into little chunks hun