'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
ok i think im really done now. bye losers nsffsbsbsbsb
U really were wore tf down in here  huh :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Barn! Ohio!

f

Nigga I just read your entire life. Do better     

:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:46:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
ok i think im really done now. bye losers nsffsbsbsbsb
U really were wore tf down in here  huh :plzstop:
not as tore down as that mug of urs too wong
Yea, ur over there in fckn SHAMBLES :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:30:16 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
Cody I?m putting this in ur hole tonight

You gon? have to take the kids tonighth.

I?m busy.

doing fucking what?

I won?t be fucking available
One of them ain?t mine

n

And who is this hoe?

OK.

I?m the first Mrs Glock.

Now which one of y?all gonna run me my child support? 

;

An Offset/Cardi mess.  You're definitely lying. LOL!

yummy

Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

But I was raised in Black culture - Black shows, Black music, Black food.
In Southside Queens. I'm proud of that. THATS what I brag about.

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

Running around doing chants and wearing costumes and mess.
My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

File it away in the "nice to know" folder and keep it moving.

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.
Being who I am ...the complete package of who I am will do that for me.

I'm Southside Vicious bvy. And damn proud of it. Make NO mistakes. :supluv:

Bitch, I know you better say hello to me or something.  :hmph:

Don?t make me get that cat gif.
as,dmpjosdidsds

Hey boo!!!  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I saw u peeking out here in there up in hea. :justabit:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi, FAVE!!!!  :wub:

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

Love you!  And don?t leave.
When I provide receipts its more so for myself. Not for them.

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.

I'm screaming

The way this nigga be breaking out the archives and uploading screenshots to prove a point to a bunch of faceless internet girls he doesn't care to fit in with.

Herbert is a complete walking contradiction and I advise he seeks out professional help. This nigga done lost all his marbles and can't let go of the fact that Bsource doesn't belong to him and that none of us really use.

It doesn't matter how many times he changes his screename or what persona and nationality he picks up for the week. We all know he's constantly breaking down behind that keyboard.

Sis let GO

:kii:     

Like...if you're gonna play unbothered...then be that and shut the fuck up  :dead:

Every essay and onslaught of Clueless gifs isn't helping your case and your mascot isn't doing shit either.

Who is his mascot?

The one that was riding his quote button after he addressed me

Why...you wanna fight too?  :uhh:

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.

as,dmpjosdidsds

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.

I'm screaming

The way this nigga be breaking out the archives and uploading screenshots to prove a point to a bunch of faceless internet girls he doesn't care to fit in with.

Herbert is a complete walking contradiction and I advise he seeks out professional help. This nigga done lost all his marbles and can't let go of the fact that Bsource doesn't belong to him and that none of us really use.

It doesn't matter how many times he changes his screename or what persona and nationality he picks up for the week. We all know he's constantly breaking down behind that keyboard.

Sis let GO

Like...if you're gonna play unbothered...then be that and shut the fuck up  :dead:

Every essay and onslaught of Clueless gifs isn't helping your case and your mascot isn't doing shit either.

Who is his mascot?

YEAH.

Actually, I fucking do.  Shit! 

FlowerBomb

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:49:26 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
Barn! Ohio!

f

Nigga I just read your entire life. Do better     

Gotcha! Got him yall! Do better!

As if it's fair to begin with. I don't even know much about you Drais.
fsfsnfsfssf

I can type essays if I wanted to about Bentley because I have more ammo. And Vonc..and Jayden

I've seen their pictures for starters. lolz

EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE in here shits on you
and that's NO shade.

LOONA.

May 22, 2018, 03:51:18 PM #1403 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:51:46 PM by Andrais.
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:40:16 PM
Drais, stop talking to me. lolz Go milk a cow you self hating Ohio trash bag.

Jayden doesn't need your assistance.

The fact that you ran up behind me with an essay while I was talking to Lew, and when I respond your word count drops to zero and now you want me to leave YOU alone?

Weak ass sissy, you're finished. Spare yourself from any FURTHER embarrassment and just leave already. You look absolutely pathetic.     

yummy

Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

as,dmpjosdidsds

q

I'm screaming

Sis let GO

Who is his mascot?

YEAH.

Actually, I fucking do.  Shit!

Only if it ends with sex

fedswatchin

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:04:43 PM
That's a prime example of what we were talking about the other day. You're minding your business and this ogre looking mother fucker wants to stomp his way in.]

Jealous! Envy me!

How does a man in his 30s behave like this?  :kii:

And faggot, stop hiding behind Talisa & Marg. Trust me, NONE of these girls like you and they all cackle at you in pms and texts. I don't care who runs up behind you with a fake KI. It's all lies!

drais please

Don't put that on me

fedswatchin

"Everyone shits on you! Argh!"

n

Jayden you so damn late shut yo weak ass up

FlowerBomb

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:51:35 PM
Jayden skoot your greasy face out of the way for a minute. I'm addressing the barn dweller
You look like you need some grease on yours hun'
the bleaching soaps are drying out that mug

LOONA.

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
Pathetic! Hun you're a 30 year old man tryna read in blue font. You're in no position. Move along

I'm not 30, but you've already passed that mark.

Nine