'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

um .... did anybody just notice how Talisa backed down from Drai'?
:diddraispoot:

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

But I was raised in Black culture - Black shows, Black music, Black food.
In Southside Queens. I'm proud of that. THATS what I brag about.

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

Running around doing chants and wearing costumes and mess.
My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

File it away in the "nice to know" folder and keep it moving.

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.
Being who I am ...the complete package of who I am will do that for me.

I'm Southside Vicious bvy. And damn proud of it. Make NO mistakes. :supluv:

Bitch, I know you better say hello to me or something.  :hmph:

Don?t make me get that cat gif.
as,dmpjosdidsds

Hey boo!!!  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I saw u peeking out here in there up in hea. :justabit:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi, FAVE!!!!  :wub:

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

Love you!  And don?t leave.
When I provide receipts its more so for myself. Not for them.

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.

I'm screaming

The way this nigga be breaking out the archives and uploading screenshots to prove a point to a bunch of faceless internet girls he doesn't care to fit in with.

Herbert is a complete walking contradiction and I advise he seeks out professional help. This nigga done lost all his marbles and can't let go of the fact that Bsource doesn't belong to him and that none of us really use.

It doesn't matter how many times he changes his screename or what persona and nationality he picks up for the week. We all know he's constantly breaking down behind that keyboard.

Sis let GO

:kii:     

Like...if you're gonna play unbothered...then be that and shut the fuck up  :dead:

Every essay and onslaught of Clueless gifs isn't helping your case and your mascot isn't doing shit either.

Who is his mascot?

The one that was riding his quote button after he addressed me

Why...you wanna fight too?  :uhh:

YEAH.

Actually, I fucking do.  Shit!

Only if it ends with sex

JDJFJFDNnjjjjjjDJJDJjjjjjjjjjjjj

Ain't Dominican, but I am half Cuban.

cgcxcggf

Ay papi lmao!

bxbxbxbbdd

Bet cody

Zabi.

I'm about to post a picture of Vonc.

LOONA.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
OK, I'm gonna give my honest opinion...

For a long time I thought that Bent', Vonc and Glock were doing the most and bullying Afro and I didn't understand why. A Kandi, Kenya and Nene vs. Kim tea. I still find it uncomfortable at times. However, I started to see their grievance with 'fro and I think Scotty hit the nail on the head. Afro, you do kinda have a superiority complex, you even responded to him saying this in a condescending way, "Ion Care, Ion Care".

More so, I know looking into your ancestry is interesting, however, it's coming across that you do it to boost your ego. "Not just Afro-American. Kinda mixed. Better than you". The gorls kinda clocked this so you started stating "Proud African-American!" "Proud Mongolian!" "Proud Khoisan" etc. to mask this.

Furthermore, when I did my GEDmatch recently and my admixture results came back, you wanted to dismiss them "Ermmm...GED..not reliable. GOR", even though previously you were so amazed at how GEDmatch had correctly predicted my Grandparents heritage (and even used it to support one of your arguments :dead:) I don't think you like the fact that someone is more mixed than you/shares all those different heritages you've previously claimed as it makes you less special, in your eyes. Also, if you've been on AncestryDNA recently, it actually states that your results could change over time, so non of this shit is 100% accurate. :dead:

Finally, I think the gorls would respect you more if you admitted than you are kinda addicted to this board, as we all are. It's a form of entertainment, just an interactive one. You literally just said that you were ABOVE this board and then when you said the gorls are jealous of you fjlflflkfkflf Were you trolling? Cause gor, you were back within hours on a second account at that... djdjdjdjdj :dead:

I am very fond of you Afro, this isn't a Malc post (Masking messiness with fake love and concern). I just want you to see it from another perspective.

No one here is innocent by any means and there are NO victims. Calling out and kiiiing at each others insecurities and mess isn't cute. The majority of us are closer to 30 than 20. Eeeek. f You're all kiiii though and it'll continue.
So basically you're upset that I told you the truth about GEDMatch. lol

I wish some of you faggots would get to the point.

Makes sense of why you were in such a rush to ban me

More mixed!

Hun, my grandmother's 10% Asian/native according to her DNA

and I'm 6% according to mine. Clearly passed down from her.

That's not "mixed". It means that yes, the Native heritage is there, but it's PART of who I am. I'm still Black with a LIL Indian thrown in there.

This isn't the mixed Olympics. :dead: I'm sorry - I didn't know you were being serious when you posted that. I honestly thought you were tryna be funny. (I'm not the only one - so did Lew, he mentioned it in the thread).

I'm very proud to know I have that heritage, because I'm very familiar with my Grandma Chief. And it makes sense of why some people may THINK that I am "mixed".

But I'm not mixed. Hope that makes sense.

If you have an issue you should probably just PM someone if you're fond of them. Instead of rushing to the ban button the moment you have some ammo.

See...

If your Grandma is 10%, that means your Mother is 5%, which makes you...

Let?s cut to the fucking chase indee!

You like to contradict yourself.

?My days here are numbered?...OK they?ve been numbered for a year now.

?I?m not about to be here for 100 pages?...because there?s a huge difference between 88 and 100.

I?m just saying it how I saw it, Scotty was right. You do look down on others. I despise people who think they?re above others. Your posts in here are truly a kiii. Delusions of grandeur for real.

Just to add, I received PMs about the Brandy shade and the same rules apply to you as everyone else. Again, you?re not special.

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Not an additional 20 pages

You girls are going in for this Ghanny deadline

fedswatchin

Quote from: Zabi. on May 22, 2018, 04:12:17 PM
I'm about to post a picture of Vonc.
just wait for the gorls to run behind it, giving a fake "ooof! So fione" tea

This place is predictable trash

Kaeli.

How the fuck do y?all be arguing for this long

Actually wtf are y?all arguing about this time

FlowerBomb

Confession!
We all knew your fat miserable ass did it  :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Zabi. on May 22, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 22, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on May 22, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 22, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
The name of this thread may as well change at this point

Faggot stfu

Boy. If you don?t get your dumb ass on

Don't tell me what to do in MY thread
Nigger
you're gonna go down in Ghanny history :flamebroiled:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: hehe on May 22, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
But wait one more thing  :butwait!:

Since I'm really leaving this time....Might as well let this loose as well.
I did promise I was being honest, right?

A death bed confession, if you will.

Yum, I did get your board deleted. lol :woohoo:

You're trash and I am glad that Squid is in control of BrandySource moving forward. Had NO issues transferring the domain and ERRthang over to King.  :blessed:

My plan worked well...flawlessly.  :welllol:

And it gave me pure satisfaction to see you crumble in disappointment. You were so excited lol

Awww. :(

Bye now.
YAWL SEE IT!!!

Now everybody knows the truth!

Omg I feel so vindicated. YEARS of lies.

I KNEW you did it because you trashed Yummy and Bre over vocaroo after you sat next to Nancy on the plane. We haven?t been ?cool? since.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: hehe on May 22, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
But wait one more thing  :butwait!:

Since I'm really leaving this time....Might as well let this loose as well.
I did promise I was being honest, right?

A death bed confession, if you will.

Yum, I did get your board deleted. lol :woohoo:

You are PATHETIC! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

You guys are above this mess

Btw who?s getting lashed the most