'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

SouravMay

May 22, 2018, 07:24:37 PM #1711 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:25:44 PM by Poseidon
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
OK, I'm gonna give my honest opinion...

For a long time I thought that Bent', Vonc and Glock were doing the most and bullying Afro and I didn't understand why. A Kandi, Kenya and Nene vs. Kim tea. I still find it uncomfortable at times. However, I started to see their grievance with 'fro and I think Scotty hit the nail on the head. Afro, you do kinda have a superiority complex, you even responded to him saying this in a condescending way, "Ion Care, Ion Care".

More so, I know looking into your ancestry is interesting, however, it's coming across that you do it to boost your ego. "Not just Afro-American. Kinda mixed. Better than you". The gorls kinda clocked this so you started stating "Proud African-American!" "Proud Mongolian!" "Proud Khoisan" etc. to mask this.

Furthermore, when I did my GEDmatch recently and my admixture results came back, you wanted to dismiss them "Ermmm...GED..not reliable. GOR", even though previously you were so amazed at how GEDmatch had correctly predicted my Grandparents heritage (and even used it to support one of your arguments :dead:) I don't think you like the fact that someone is more mixed than you/shares all those different heritages you've previously claimed as it makes you less special, in your eyes. Also, if you've been on AncestryDNA recently, it actually states that your results could change over time, so non of this shit is 100% accurate. :dead:

Finally, I think the gorls would respect you more if you admitted than you are kinda addicted to this board, as we all are. It's a form of entertainment, just an interactive one. You literally just said that you were ABOVE this board and then when you said the gorls are jealous of you fjlflflkfkflf Were you trolling? Cause gor, you were back within hours on a second account at that... djdjdjdjdj :dead:

I am very fond of you Afro, this isn't a Malc post (Masking messiness with fake love and concern). I just want you to see it from another perspective.

No one here is innocent by any means and there are NO victims. Calling out and kiiiing at each others insecurities and mess isn't cute. The majority of us are closer to 30 than 20. Eeeek. f You're all kiiii though and it'll continue.

So basically you're upset that I told you the truth about GEDMatch. lol

I wish some of you faggots would get to the point.

Makes sense of why you were in such a rush to ban me

More mixed!

Hun, my grandmother's 10% Asian/native according to her DNA

and I'm 6% according to mine. Clearly passed down from her.

That's not "mixed". It means that yes, the Native heritage is there, but it's PART of who I am. I'm still Black with a LIL Indian thrown in there.

This isn't the mixed Olympics. :dead: I'm sorry - I didn't know you were being serious when you posted that. I honestly thought you were tryna be funny. (I'm not the only one - so did Lew, he mentioned it in the thread).

I'm very proud to know I have that heritage, because I'm very familiar with my Grandma Chief. And it makes sense of why some people may THINK that I am "mixed".

But I'm not mixed. Hope that makes sense.

If you have an issue you should probably just PM someone if you're fond of them. Instead of rushing to the ban button the moment you have some ammo.

See...

If your Grandma is 10%, that means your Mother is 5%, which makes you...

Let?s cut to the fucking chase indee!

You like to contradict yourself.

?My days here are numbered?...OK they?ve been numbered for a year now.

?I?m not about to be here for 100 pages?...because there?s a huge difference between 88 and 100.

I?m just saying it how I saw it, Scotty was right. You do look down on others. I despise people who think they?re above others. Your posts in here are truly a kiii. Delusions of grandeur for real.

Just to add, I received PMs about the Brandy shade and the same rules apply to you as everyone else. Again, you?re not special.

:plzstop:

OMG

what. the. fuck. happened.

Theo
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 02:24:30 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
Bitch this mixed shoot owt on page 89 bxbbzbbbbb
!!!!!!!!!!  :dead:

omg it goes even further back. I am trying to get some sleep guys...
B7

HUGO

Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
123 is where Zabi wanted to be a womah.. and got permabanned

The nickles are dropping like flies

GLOCK

drais blacks OWT and earns an automatic best lashing nod for the Ghannys here.. page 106
http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=56376.msg1589623#msg1589623

but he continues this behavior for about 4-5 more pages..
earning a possible Best Member nod MESS

African Queen

Quote from: hehe on May 22, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
But wait one more thing  :butwait!:

Since I'm really leaving this time....Might as well let this loose as well.
I did promise I was being honest, right?

A death bed confession, if you will.

Yum, I did get your board deleted. lol :woohoo:

You're trash and I am glad that Squid is in control of BrandySource moving forward. Had NO issues transferring the domain and ERRthang over to King.  :blessed:

My plan worked well...flawlessly.  :welllol:

And it gave me pure satisfaction to see you crumble in disappointment. You were so excited lol

Awww. :(

Bye now.

SouravMay

Quote from: hehe on May 22, 2018, 02:50:06 PM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
the other point I was trying to make to you is that you give these gorls ammunition by contradicting yourself. You know you ain?t going anywhere, so don?t say such wherever that?s you leaving a thread or the board.

Cody really gave you some words of wisdom whilst your pets spent yesterday whimpering in the corner. It?s cute the finally want to ?support? you at the 11th hour.
mnsbdsd

No shade but once I'm done with this thread I'm out.

I'm home today nursing a sore throat so I have time to play a bit but I'm honestly over this cycle. It's late, it's tired. And it's time for me to cut to the chase. And be honest about how I feel about some of these people before I bounce.

Which is why u kinda saw me ... let loose a bit with those posts that you saw in here that you pointed out.
sssssss

Afro ... omg ... just stop :dead:
Hey dog.

ldsfjljndsfjlkdsflkdsfjdspfjpsd this fckn LIAR.... Herb why are you like that? What about ur damn app actually???

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
B7

HUGO

Quote from: Poseidon on May 22, 2018, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
OK, I'm gonna give my honest opinion...

For a long time I thought that Bent', Vonc and Glock were doing the most and bullying Afro and I didn't understand why. A Kandi, Kenya and Nene vs. Kim tea. I still find it uncomfortable at times. However, I started to see their grievance with 'fro and I think Scotty hit the nail on the head. Afro, you do kinda have a superiority complex, you even responded to him saying this in a condescending way, "Ion Care, Ion Care".

More so, I know looking into your ancestry is interesting, however, it's coming across that you do it to boost your ego. "Not just Afro-American. Kinda mixed. Better than you". The gorls kinda clocked this so you started stating "Proud African-American!" "Proud Mongolian!" "Proud Khoisan" etc. to mask this.

Furthermore, when I did my GEDmatch recently and my admixture results came back, you wanted to dismiss them "Ermmm...GED..not reliable. GOR", even though previously you were so amazed at how GEDmatch had correctly predicted my Grandparents heritage (and even used it to support one of your arguments :dead:) I don't think you like the fact that someone is more mixed than you/shares all those different heritages you've previously claimed as it makes you less special, in your eyes. Also, if you've been on AncestryDNA recently, it actually states that your results could change over time, so non of this shit is 100% accurate. :dead:

Finally, I think the gorls would respect you more if you admitted than you are kinda addicted to this board, as we all are. It's a form of entertainment, just an interactive one. You literally just said that you were ABOVE this board and then when you said the gorls are jealous of you fjlflflkfkflf Were you trolling? Cause gor, you were back within hours on a second account at that... djdjdjdjdj :dead:

I am very fond of you Afro, this isn't a Malc post (Masking messiness with fake love and concern). I just want you to see it from another perspective.

No one here is innocent by any means and there are NO victims. Calling out and kiiiing at each others insecurities and mess isn't cute. The majority of us are closer to 30 than 20. Eeeek. f You're all kiiii though and it'll continue.

So basically you're upset that I told you the truth about GEDMatch. lol

I wish some of you faggots would get to the point.

Makes sense of why you were in such a rush to ban me

More mixed!

Hun, my grandmother's 10% Asian/native according to her DNA

and I'm 6% according to mine. Clearly passed down from her.

That's not "mixed". It means that yes, the Native heritage is there, but it's PART of who I am. I'm still Black with a LIL Indian thrown in there.

This isn't the mixed Olympics. :dead: I'm sorry - I didn't know you were being serious when you posted that. I honestly thought you were tryna be funny. (I'm not the only one - so did Lew, he mentioned it in the thread).

I'm very proud to know I have that heritage, because I'm very familiar with my Grandma Chief. And it makes sense of why some people may THINK that I am "mixed".

But I'm not mixed. Hope that makes sense.

If you have an issue you should probably just PM someone if you're fond of them. Instead of rushing to the ban button the moment you have some ammo.

See...

If your Grandma is 10%, that means your Mother is 5%, which makes you...

Let?s cut to the fucking chase indee!

You like to contradict yourself.

?My days here are numbered?...OK they?ve been numbered for a year now.

?I?m not about to be here for 100 pages?...because there?s a huge difference between 88 and 100.

I?m just saying it how I saw it, Scotty was right. You do look down on others. I despise people who think they?re above others. Your posts in here are truly a kiii. Delusions of grandeur for real.

Just to add, I received PMs about the Brandy shade and the same rules apply to you as everyone else. Again, you?re not special.

OMG

what. the. fuck. happened.

Theo

Well fucking DAMN

HUGO

May 22, 2018, 07:35:10 PM #1721 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:36:09 PM by HUGO
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on May 22, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Afro you are a very beautiful and talented person!

always remember that in your travels... you leaving tonight right?

I dont know why this made me holler but bent

U.just come accross in text as an insecure loudmouth

And u like to bully when you cant accept someones elses opinion

But want everyone to cosign ur very flawed thoughts

U like to run these e battles but u can keep em

I hope u can begin to foster more peace and respect in the future

This literally describes you chasing after Mel & Vonc.

:kii:     

You were up in PMs trying to get me banned and came to announce the mess before it happened as if it's some big feat or accomplishment. Woopty doo! You have forum power, it seems.

I was up in PMs cackling at how fucking foolish you looked trying to label anybody jealous and insecure knowing you're simply projecting. And for the record, that fake ass Nicki stanning got you banned. It's sad how delusional you've become to the point where you can't separate fantasy from reality. You've morphed into some Nicki Minaj stan to sit on here and all day and interact with the same people you don't care for on the same board you think is late and tired. All while cycling between multiple accounts keymashing and spamming autoplays from thread to thread all day.

Big feat? Like you going on a 2 year conquest while shape shifting through 47 ethnic groups and nationalities just to find out your slave ass great granny was 2% Asian?

Big feat? Like you making threads about imaginary ass trade that texts you all day while you play hard to get?

Big feat? Like you running off to different countries and finding your "husband" only to come back to states ALONE and crawl back to that tired office job?

Big feat? Like you making Soundcloud music and having to PM everybody to come and comment because no one is genuinely interested in that "bullshit" you label music?

Big feat? Like you bragging about the "personal" trainer" you hired and all the weight you've lost only to post pictures that show you've gotten even fatter?

Big feat? Like you making threads and posting screenshots of random black women fawning over your s curl smothered nigger naps?

Big feat? Like you posting screenshots of psychotic niggers on some forum saying you look haitian or dominican to try and make yourself feel better and make up for the fact that you're still a nigger from the slums of NYC?

We can continue talking cause I got time today. You go out of your way to post fables and made up scenarios for a bunch of internet users, but will turn around and say you don't want to fit in and don't need validation from any of us.

Which is it, Herbert?

Bsource is the only feat you've managed to push out, and ever since you've lost that you've been having an identity crisis. The fact that you've been denouncing this forum and its memebrs for two years, but you're still here and have the most posts.

I'm pepperseedin

:kii:

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This fuckin Afro 101 history lesson

I?m shaking

SouravMay

Quote from: hehe on May 22, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Jayden your ugly ass WISHES my skin was jacked up..

Its kinda so flawless that people think I'm wearing makeup at times. lolz

and yea i got a bonnet on.
dskj

the confidence I just

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
B7

Kurama