'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Not Af' leaving for the 3448585855th time. Sis.... take your lashings like a real bitch. Stop leaving and coming back like nothing happened smh.

HUGO

Quote from: OwnIt on May 22, 2018, 08:31:57 PM
I would say the weakest member's on the board are:
Jayden
Mayday
Vonc
Bentley
Gloc
And Yummy

No backbone, always following a crowd, probably BROKE. they just ain't got shit goin on

Now this right here is WEAK :kii:

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=56513.0

Vonc2002

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Jayden
Mayday
Vonc
Bentley
Gloc
And Yummy

No backbone, always following a crowd, probably BROKE. they just ain't got shit goin on
s
f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on May 22, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Afro you are a very beautiful and talented person!

always remember that in your travels... you leaving tonight right?

I dont know why this made me holler but bent

U.just come accross in text as an insecure loudmouth

And u like to bully when you cant accept someones elses opinion

But want everyone to cosign ur very flawed thoughts

U like to run these e battles but u can keep em

I hope u can begin to foster more peace and respect in the future

This literally describes you chasing after Mel & Vonc.

:kii:     

You were up in PMs trying to get me banned and came to announce the mess before it happened as if it's some big feat or accomplishment. Woopty doo! You have forum power, it seems.

I was up in PMs cackling at how fucking foolish you looked trying to label anybody jealous and insecure knowing you're simply projecting. And for the record, that fake ass Nicki stanning got you banned. It's sad how delusional you've become to the point where you can't separate fantasy from reality. You've morphed into some Nicki Minaj stan to sit on here and all day and interact with the same people you don't care for on the same board you think is late and tired. All while cycling between multiple accounts keymashing and spamming autoplays from thread to thread all day.

Big feat? Like you going on a 2 year conquest while shape shifting through 47 ethnic groups and nationalities just to find out your slave ass great granny was 2% Asian?

Big feat? Like you making threads about imaginary ass trade that texts you all day while you play hard to get?

Big feat? Like you running off to different countries and finding your "husband" only to come back to states ALONE and crawl back to that tired office job?

Big feat? Like you making Soundcloud music and having to PM everybody to come and comment because no one is genuinely interested in that "bullshit" you label music?

Big feat? Like you bragging about the "personal" trainer" you hired and all the weight you've lost only to post pictures that show you've gotten even fatter?

Big feat? Like you making threads and posting screenshots of random black women fawning over your s curl smothered nigger naps?

Big feat? Like you posting screenshots of psychotic niggers on some forum saying you look haitian or dominican to try and make yourself feel better and make up for the fact that you're still a nigger from the slums of NYC?

We can continue talking cause I got time today. You go out of your way to post fables and made up scenarios for a bunch of internet users, but will turn around and say you don't want to fit in and don't need validation from any of us.

Which is it, Herbert?

Bsource is the only feat you've managed to push out, and ever since you've lost that you've been having an identity crisis. The fact that you've been denouncing this forum and its memebrs for two years, but you're still here and have the most posts.

I'm pepperseedin

:kii:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Jayden
Mayday
Vonc
Bentley
Gloc
And Yummy

s
f
I'm screaming

This is the way cody had y'all :scrumptious: on mutha fckin hush mouth

KING BENTLEY.

s

Talisa you do know now that Af? is gone Marg has no allegiance to you right?

Is that why you keep tryna bring others into it? :plzstop:

.... guess who Marg is gonna come crawling back to for board protection tho?
:supluv:

ZaTalFroMarg has fallen

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

Zab is not permabanned btw.
He gets 1 day just like everyone else did.
BRANDY

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Rxxf

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 09:24:21 PM
Quote from: ???? on May 22, 2018, 09:21:30 PM
Zab is not permabanned btw.
He gets 1 day just like everyone else did.

No he does not. He?s gone for ever. Do not fight this Ralf, or I will revolt against this whole bitch.

I guess you'll be revolting hun. Lol.
:howfestive:
I'll dip in and see what's what tomorrow evening.
BRANDY

Opposites Attract.

Actually Ralf Bentley, Drais Jayden Vonc and whoever else posted Af's pic need to be banned as well.

Fair is fair. I

It's unconditional, these days you know....