GLOCK

Lis I?m gagging Hxhxjjjjjjjjjjj

XXX.

GLOCK

Quote from: Michelle Williams on May 24, 2018, 03:01:00 PM
2nd PM from Ownit:

Exactly

I'm offering you a chance to start over completely new

My alternate account only has 5 random posts on it. They'll never equate your persona with Mikey's ever again. I'll give you ny log in info in exchange for yours.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

This consistent ass bitch  :plzstop:

XXX.

Talisa deserves a special honor at the Ghannys.  No one has an appreciation for pure fucking MESS and keeping the spirit of mess alive the way she does. DFFFFDffffffffffffff

GLOCK

I?m sorrry but :plzstop: Zvxbxbbxbxbxbxbxbxbbxbbxbxbxbxb

LOONA.

Quote from: XXX. on May 24, 2018, 03:11:39 PM
Talisa deserves a special honor at the Ghannys.  No one has an appreciation for pure fucking MESS and keeping the spirit of mess alive the way she does. DFFFFDffffffffffffff

Ma Lo

fdfvgfdkdfgmkfdmgmfmgvdfmgvdmgmfmgfdm

Lis is some teas

African Queen

I can't deal with this mistaken identity mess. :stressed:

Ma Lo

She is everything

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

damns glocks

see

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

GBHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURESRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:plzstop: