Ghan in Lorve agains?

Started by HUGO, May 26, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Nice. Hope the album recording is moving along as planned.

Aalonso.

Quote from: brocka4life on May 26, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
We should not know about her ?dating? all these men. Smh.

6 albums in 24 years...but countless relationships the fans know about.

you going in huh

Palladium

b7

b7

Kaeli.

We wouldn?t have the music we have if not for those relationships. Like...that is a really dumb analysis

And how did she promote her relationship during the Brandy, NSN, & Human eras?  Idk if I would call it ?promoting? anyway. She?s a hopeless romantic and wants everyone to know she?s happy. I don?t see the problem.

#Mu7

some of you make me sick. let her live her damn life as she pleases. worry bout how most of you guys own love life is shambles.

brocka4life

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 26, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
We wouldn?t have the music we have if not for those relationships. Like...that is a really dumb analysis

And how did she promote her relationship during the Brandy, NSN, & Human eras?  Idk if I would call it ?promoting? anyway. She?s a hopeless romantic and wants everyone to know she?s happy. I don?t see the problem.

BRANDY - Brokenhearted remix and performances

NSN - her guy is dancing in a video and on her concert special, she added his name to the lyrics of the song NSN

HUMAN - she gave countless interviews talking about wielding love to her, etc, etc

Oh, for the Kadis and Sean dude during AFB too.

But even though there?s evidence of this stuff, I could still be wrong.

I want her to be happy and in love if that?s what she wants. I just grow tired of the public display which leads the fans to call her men fat, ugly, gay, etc and blame them for eras going wrong. I feel like if we don?t know about it then we can?t complain about it. She deserves to have her private life, private.

b7

Kaeli.