ack!!!!!
single?

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 30, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on May 30, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
Quote from: king maison. on May 30, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
Everybody knows...... Black men who date white womens like a little dick in the booty every now and again.

I don?t get it.

So if I like white men only that means I?m prone to liking black women or fish every now and again?

And who says all white women are open to their men being bi or bicurious? That?s a dangerous factoid.

Ita not an exact science

White women are simply more accepting of things that would usually be deal breakers

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

As well as a sexually fluid man

So they make it easy to find a good match for what you need because alot of them are simply more open

So when u see them or.a a blk guy who only dates white girls
U refer to the list as to why

might be on to something. it?s always the interracial couples where the white women be PEGGING the black guy with butt plugs and things

So if a man is into anal, he?s gay?  :kii: What if he only likes his cakes stuffed by women? Just like you only like your cakes stuffed by men, right? I mean, a woman can peg you or TS Madison could climb your back. You wouldn?t like that though, right?

I honestly believe some of you gays be saying that shit cause y?all think y?all have a chance.

Pleasure is pleasure whether it?s in the penile or in the anal. Do what makes you feel good.

who said that?  :shannonsmissing: