Started by 4 fucking k, June 01, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: OwnIt on June 01, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:21:17 PM
I know Annie somewhere ready to combust and I'm fucking living

I'm fuckin kii'd up at the thought

DFJSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sis.... anything to make that white bitch RAGE a bit brings me joy, I tell ya!

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on June 01, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
Quote from: AYR on June 01, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
is he even a big streaming artist anyway?
His fanbase are 35+ women who play him on CDs
this doesnt matter eitherway

n

Can you read, dummy gorl?

His streams picked UP after they announced the policy.

QuoteFor R. Kelly, streaming numbers jumped from 6,584,000 weekly streams to 6,676,000 in the week after Spotify said it would stop promoting his work on their playlists.

So yes, nigger. People are listening to King.

Worry about Flush picking on his bumped up dick. No one worrying about that flop!

:kii:

Got ya there , Ray.  Ain?t heard from Ush since that cum turned green.
Well "I Dont Mind" and "No Limit" are apparently getting more Spotify streams than any MolestHerp songs
so there's THAT
:raycharles2urmess:

4 fucking k

Quote from: AYR on June 01, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

n

QuoteFor R. Kelly, streaming numbers jumped from 6,584,000 weekly streams to 6,676,000 in the week after Spotify said it would stop promoting his work on their playlists.

Worry about Flush picking on his bumped up dick. No one worrying about that flop!

Well "I Dont Mind" and "No Limit"

Please "Iginition (Remix)" stays planked over those shitty songs!

and P.S. Kellz album is dropping before Flush's. Controversy and all.

I'm gagging

RAY7

Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
Quote from: AYR on June 01, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

n

Well "I Dont Mind" and "No Limit"

Please "Iginition (Remix)"
is way lower on the weekly chart lolz

http://kworb.net/spotify/country/us_weekly_totals.html

Annie

It doesn?t matter there is still a doc and movie coming up and the movement got lots of publicity because of it.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
Quote from: XXX. on June 01, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
Quote from: XXX. on June 01, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
;

ddddd

The way I'm a Flirt is going awf right now on my Spotify mess

JdjjjNNNBbbbbbbBBN BBBBBB

I swear I have this running joke that every time someone finally BOOKS Kellz, Iman will post a link showing he got out of it.

What kinda voodoo shop you running over there, sis?

Just tarot readings, HUH?

SADJCVXNLDSJF;ADJKFJDSFNNV XSDFSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DSF
VC

FDS

DS

DS
F
DS
DS
F
F
F
F
F

it's not me, sis. I think King is the magician here.

Are you sure? what kind of dark forces do you guys have going on?

The outspoken activist behind #MuteRKelly, Kenyette Tisha Barnes, lost her Atlanta home to a fire May 22. ?This fire is still under investigation,? Sgt. Cortez Stafford, public information officer for the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department, said Wednesday morning. ?They have not determined a cause at this time. The lack of determination at this early in stage in the investigation does not deem the fire suspicious.?

Barnes said in an email that despite losing everything in the fire, ?I am still leading the mute R. Kelly campaign, and committed to him being brought to Justice.?

/.\

Annie

When the parents still refused to leave the sidewalk in front of the studio, the Clarys said, Chicago police officers threatened to arrest them for causing a disturbance. The Clarys said police declined their request to file a report or perform a well-being check on any young women inside the studio.

The Clarys said the officers who responded ?seemed to know and were very friendly with? Kelly?s security guards. By the time I arrived at the studio to report on the alleged altercation, the Clarys and the police had left, and only the security guards remained. ?This has got to end,? Angelo Clary said in an interview a short time later, in the parking lot of a nearby restaurant. ?They?re all in his pocket and nobody?s doing anything.?

Asked the next morning if the Chicago Police Department is aware of any off-duty officers working security for Kelly, Anthony Guglielmi, chief communications officer, wrote via email: ?There?s no way for the department to really know this as there is no reporting requirement for non-command staff members [who] work secondary jobs.? The lack of oversight for officers working part-time jobs has been a source of controversy in Chicago.

Guglielmi added, ?May also be retired officers. If he has full-time security, it would be difficult for those to be police officers given their work schedules, overtime and court obligations.?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/r-kelly-manager-alleged-threat-victims-father-police?utm_term=.asoLy2q9QM#.alPVBPvJxn

/.\

4 fucking k

Quote from: Annie on June 02, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
Quote from: XXX. on June 01, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
Quote from: element on June 01, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
Quote from: XXX. on June 01, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
;

ddddd

The way I'm a Flirt is going awf right now on my Spotify mess

JdjjjNNNBbbbbbbBBN BBBBBB

I swear I have this running joke that every time someone finally BOOKS Kellz, Iman will post a link showing he got out of it.

What kinda voodoo shop you running over there, sis?

Just tarot readings, HUH?

SADJCVXNLDSJF;ADJKFJDSFNNV XSDFSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DSF
VC

FDS

DS

DS
F
DS
DS
F
F
F
F
F

it's not me, sis. I think King is the magician here.

Are you sure? what kind of dark forces do you guys have going on?

The outspoken activist behind #MuteRKelly, Kenyette Tisha Barnes, lost her Atlanta home to a fire May 22. ?This fire is still under investigation,? Sgt. Cortez Stafford, public information officer for the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department, said Wednesday morning. ?They have not determined a cause at this time. The lack of determination at this early in stage in the investigation does not deem the fire suspicious.?

Barnes said in an email that despite losing everything in the fire, ?I am still leading the mute R. Kelly campaign, and committed to him being brought to Justice.?