Black Gay Men in the US facing 50-50 risk of HIV Infection

Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:35:17 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 01:24:13 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 03, 2018, 11:34:48 PM
Yea I really wish people didn't look at HIV the way that they do, but the liars like Cody's friend had to deal with, and the media of course, really set people back that have contracted it and actually would be honest if given the chance in the dating world. mess

I will not date someone will HIV/AIDS whether they're truthful or not and that is my choice. It?s absurd to say you?re shaming someone by saying no.
how can you possibly deduce that from the post you just quoted? of course you have that choice.

read it again

I read it. Whether they?re honest or not, my answer would still be N.O.
ok, and you have that right babe. Again, i would never try and argue someone down about that because we all have that choice. I?m just saying i feel bad for those that ARE upfront with their status or would like to be from day 1 of a casual date or otherwise. I know many promiscuous people out there that take many risks and are HIV negative

And i have a close friend that experienced bottoming ONE time for the first time and contracted the virus. No one should be shamed in any scenario and i wouldn?t shame you for saying ?no ma?am, this ain?t for me?. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:52:57 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 01:49:47 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
I get so fucking sick of y?all trying to dismiss me and call me names because I refuse to fall in line with your type of thinking and I?m because I?m quite passionate and truthful about things. I?m a Scorpio with lots of fire in my chart, I cannot help that I?m so passionate and hot headed about stuff.

How is it misery personified when this could very well affect me?! And time and time again black people don?t want to take accountability for their actions?

I?m sorry, but 50-50 risk of HIV infection in the black gay community is a big freaking deal and is very problematic and scary. I mean, that shit could wipe out half of us. The community is already fucking small.  It?s embarrassing and it gives the naysayers clout yet we continue to make it worse and worse and worse. How am I to feel, Guilty?!

dont

taking precautions and rejecting a potentially risky situation is a ok

Half of the community though, bro? You might as well not have sex. I?m literally shocked if this is true. I simply don?t want to believe it.
i wouldn?t rush to believe that, and either way EVERYONE needs to be as cautious as possible and raw sex should be out of the question for all.

Although, it?s making me think: damn how tf can women trust anybody when they would like to reproduce? It?s a mess all around. Gay men ain?t the only ones out here contracting shit

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 02:29:08 AM
I get so fucking sick of y?all trying to dismiss me and call me names because I refuse to fall in line with your type of thinking and I?m because I?m quite passionate and truthful about things. I?m a Scorpio with lots of fire in my chart, I cannot help that I?m so passionate and hot headed about stuff.

How is it misery personified when this could very well affect me?! And time and time again black people don?t want to take accountability for their actions?

I?m sorry, but 50-50 risk of HIV infection in the black gay community is a big freaking deal and is very problematic and scary. I mean, that shit could wipe out half of us. The community is already fucking small.  It?s embarrassing and it gives the naysayers clout yet we continue to make it worse and worse and worse. How am I to feel, Guilty?!

dont

Half of the community though, bro? You might as well not have sex. I?m literally shocked if this is true. I simply don?t want to believe it.
i wouldn?t rush to believe that, and either way EVERYONE needs to be as cautious as possible and raw sex should be out of the question for all.

Although, it?s making me think: damn how tf can women trust anybody when they would like to reproduce? It?s a mess all around. Gay men ain?t the only ones out here contracting shit

trust?

u walk ya ass in to the clinic

get test results

and start making that baby

Different

LOONA.

I'm not surprised.

The way these fags think taking prep means you can fuck everything raw.

This is why I'm celibate   

Scott.

I just feel like shaming someone for having it is wrong. You don?t know everyone?s situation. Not everyone?s contracting it from being a careless slut

My cousin recently came out to me and told me he was positive and contracted it from the guy that raped him

LOONA.

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:37:44 PM
Quote from: fresh on June 03, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
I have a close friend who was dating a nigga for 6 months and he was HIV+ the entire time.  My friend asked him early in the relationship his status, and he told him he was negative.  Even to the point that when my friend wanted to use condoms their first time, the guy was like, "I mean, we can use them if you want!  But YEAH!  Never had anything! LOL!"

And I guess that was enough to disarm my friend and make him think the guy was clean. SMH.  6 months later, he finds out the guy has been positive for almost 10 years.  All the poz girls wanna say, "UNDETECTABLE! LOL!"  ...... and my friend has since gotten tested... and was negative in 2 different tests.

But it's also an issue with poz guys who are "undetectable" not telling their partners.  Granted, you have to be responsible for your self, but STILL..... it's disgusting! 

Faggots are gross.

OMG I'd be pissed.
those 'undetectable' gorls get offended if you call them poz. they're like NO I'm UNDETECTABLE. its all poz to me

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.  I was really pissed at my friend, because after it all came out, he was still being nice and cordial with the nigga.  Like, this faggot played with your life.  He was breaking down and going through it before the test results came back.  But it's like that "Negative" made him flip the script.  I hate to be so emotionally invested in my friends' affairs, but sometimes you just have to let them know when they're fucking up.

I really couldn't take him still talking to the nigga after it! 

"It's hard to just walk away cold turkey from 6 months!"

n

Please!

6 months isn't even a long time.

You need to slap the shit outta your friend.   

LOONA.

Quote from: MODENA. on June 03, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Guys what if diseases start melting thru the condoms

gjgjklggggggggggjjkkkffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

b7

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

dont

trust?

get test results

yea

I just don?t think a ton of straight men and women even think about that because of studies like this :dead: that?s my point.

People associate HIV with homosexuality and they?re all in for a rude awakening

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
Quote from: MODENA. on June 03, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Guys what if diseases start melting thru the condoms

gjgjklggggggggggjjkkkffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
wdhndnfncnnf not this Avengers level of the CLAP

LOONA.

fresh

Quote from: Scott. on June 04, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
I just feel like shaming someone for having it is wrong. You don?t know everyone?s situation. Not everyone?s contracting it from being a careless slut

My cousin recently came out to me and told me he was positive and contracted it from the guy that raped him

wow. thats so sad.
:stressed:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

dont

trust?

get test results

yea

I just don?t think a ton of straight men and women even think about that because of studies like this :dead: that?s my point.

lol oh right

like in precious where she told precious her dad had hiv
she asked do you have it
and she said no
precious said how you know?

the mother said we aint do it in the ass so i know :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

dont

trust?

get test results

yea

!!!!
In the U.K there are more Hetero HIV+ diagnosis than Homosexuals
It's an issue with a lot of minority demographics, but it's def not soley a MINORITY issue