Genesis leaves Bsource //

Started by Genesis, June 11, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Quote from: Genesis on June 11, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
Just wanted to announce this will be my last post on the board. I just feel as if this board isnt as fun as it once was and takes up time I could be using to be more productive..

And whose fault is that? The internet is what you make of it, DUMMY.

The fact that you're still lurking on another account though has me GIGGLING.     

:kii:

Kaeli.

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph Antonio-Allen. on June 11, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
:damselindistress:
The amount of people y?all have left to argue with is dwindling.

Zabi is gone now Gen?  :usureuok:

hhjjj

Zaxbi was FORCED owt though.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on June 11, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
I'm screaming cause Gen really spent all her time on here arguing with folks, and now she can't take and has to pump.     

:plzstop:
Some really just ain't built for this :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

I?m really screaming
What a random ass good day!
Omf ..

Will bull Be next? LMAO..
Ack!
It?s sorta crazy how when we want a girl GONE.. lolz well
She?s GONE

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

The homegirls really are a fckn force to be reckoned with huh
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

June 11, 2018, 06:07:01 PM #39 Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:10:52 PM by Guilty
& Gen' wasn't someone who just stood by and people just read her for no reason.
She instigated a lot of the arguments on here and actively enjoyed a debate :dead:

It's people who regularly downplay the significance of the board or the internet has in their lives, talk about all the supposed amazing things they have going on, trash the board when they get lashed, but will happily log in unashamedly every morning and mingle with people they don't like...that's what's amazing to me  :kii:

GLOCK

June 11, 2018, 06:07:48 PM #40 Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:08:03 PM by GL#CK
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 11, 2018, 06:06:55 PM
The homegirls really are a fckn force to be reckoned with huh
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ACK tbh.
Bull is next
Then Ton if he doesn?t shape ahp
Kii

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on June 11, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
Not seeing the issue.
s
Of course you don?t
Just do it Talisa
It?s gonna be easier if you do it now
Don?t wait for me to lash you more

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Quote from: African Kang on June 11, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
The internet in itself is a distraction.

It's kinda no different than spending time in front of the television - unless you're using it for work or another project, etc. Plenty of people say "I need a break from Facebook. Bye guys" and disable their accounts temporarily. It's OK to do that - being consistently engaged in social media has become normalized and some people take a minute to say "Wait, maybe I'm spending too much time here - shouldn't I be working on X project right now?"

It's far from uncommon - and BSource to me is sort of like social media.

My work is getting done regardless. I don't share much about my project directly on the board (recently at least) but I've shared updates with a couple people via PM (Pearl, Cody), and they were kinda shocked at what's coming up soon.

No regrets in taking my personal breather from here - and now that I'm back I really don't plan on arguing with anyone. It's just too much investment at that point when you're typing essays to someone else in attempt to break someone down or read them. Come here, get my giggles, and keep it moving. No matter how much bait is thrown to the ground.
I feel you

The internet can be a distraction. I don't see why ppl are in here acting like it's not

Especially when they have THOUSAND upon THOUSANDS of posts. I mean :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 11, 2018, 06:03:46 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 11, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
I'm screaming cause Gen really spent all her time on here arguing with folks, and now she can't take and has to pump.     

:plzstop:
Some really just ain't built for this :plzstop:
sssssssssssss

All it boils down to tbh :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

I totally see Gen's point too

A lot of y'all are piggybacks. Weak and here for the groupthink. Lemme just step out and say it very plainly: this new age of BSource is late and we need new ppl.