Genesis leaves Bsource //

Started by Genesis, June 11, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on June 11, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
& Gen' wasn't someone who just stood by and people just read her for no reason.
She instigated a lot of the arguments on here and actively enjoyed a debate :dead:

It's people who regularly downplay the significance of the board or the internet has in their lives, talk about all the supposed amazing things they have going on, trash the board when they get lashed, but will happily log in unashamedly every morning and mingle with people they don't like...that's what's amazing to me  :kii:

fjjkkf

Common sense would just tell you to remove yourself from the situation if it's that serious. Is it really that hard to get off the damn computer?

If you're falling apart online there's no telling what's going out when you close the browser.   

:diddraispoot:

yummy

LOONA.

Quote from: GL#CK on June 11, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
I?m really screaming
What a random ass good day!
Omf ..

Will bull Be next? LMAO..
Ack!
It?s sorta crazy how when we want a girl GONE.. lolz well
She?s GONE

I don't think Bull is going anywhere.

He doesn't seem fragile like the other gurs. Plus he doesn't post too often.

But GOD will always make a way     

KING BENTLEY.

June 11, 2018, 06:16:05 PM #49 Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:16:44 PM by KING BENTLEY.
If the internet is a distraction, then why do the girls only make grand exits after disagreements....  and then come right back

Just sounds like .... iono ... bullshit to me

TBH if you have a hard time balancing a forum in regards to your daily life its pretty safe to say deleting the account won?t fix your issue anyways. It?s deeper

But .... ?distraction!? :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Gen sis...you there?   

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on June 11, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
She instigated a lot of the arguments on here and actively enjoyed a debate :dead:

It's people who regularly downplay the significance of the board or the internet has in their lives, talk about all the supposed amazing things they have going on, trash the board when they get lashed, but will happily log in unashamedly every morning and mingle with people they don't like...that's what's amazing to me  :kii:

fjjkkf

Common sense would just tell you to remove yourself from the situation if it's that serious. Is it really that hard to get off the damn computer?

If you're falling apart online there's no telling what's going out when you close the browser.   

!!!
Not daily mental breakdowns when they hit the X button :dead:
The board has served it's purpose for so many things other than Brandy
People find common ground and interests here, it can serve as a distraction, if you need a laugh, want to talk about a certain movie, show, performance whatever....
You can post here all day and night if you want, but don't suddenly turn around and act as though you're better than everyone else once someone says something you don't like, did you think that when you were filling us in on all the details of your personal and work life?

BAPHOMET.

All these extra pages  :diddraispoot: I thought Gen had came back for bit.

:usureuok: lil Queen has the girls hot even after her departure.

Ulysses

Like, is it really that serious?? Some weird muthafuckas out there

fedswatchin

Quote from: African Kang on June 11, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 11, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
Quote from: African Kang on June 11, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
The internet in itself is a distraction.

It's kinda no different than spending time in front of the television - unless you're using it for work or another project, etc. Plenty of people say "I need a break from Facebook. Bye guys" and disable their accounts temporarily. It's OK to do that - being consistently engaged in social media has become normalized and some people take a minute to say "Wait, maybe I'm spending too much time here - shouldn't I be working on X project right now?"

It's far from uncommon - and BSource to me is sort of like social media.

My work is getting done regardless. I don't share much about my project directly on the board (recently at least) but I've shared updates with a couple people via PM (Pearl, Cody), and they were kinda shocked at what's coming up soon.

No regrets in taking my personal breather from here - and now that I'm back I really don't plan on arguing with anyone. It's just too much investment at that point when you're typing essays to someone else in attempt to break someone down or read them. Come here, get my giggles, and keep it moving. No matter how much bait is thrown to the ground.
I feel you

The internet can be a distraction. I don't see why ppl are in here acting like it's not

Especially when they have THOUSAND upon THOUSANDS of posts. I mean :dead:
There's been members who have come on here and gave an "above than/too busy/yuck who has that much free time" mess when they saw any post counts over 10K.

And I know people who literally don't understand how others can perch online for anything over an hour at all.  :dead: Like they really think it's weird.

They come online, make a FB post, post a pic or vidya and just keep it moving. We have those kind of members on here. They're not invested in it - any of the politics, drama, mess, etc.

Then we have members who have been more invested. Like myself.  :dead:
And there's nothing wrong with being invested. It's just when you deny the eye-blinding truth and downplay the effect this board can have, you look late

Like Vonc. And this is me saying this, not you fro. But Vonc

You got more posts than MOST ppl. You ain't never been distracted on this bitch? Shut up  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on June 11, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

fjjkkf

Yea, it really shouldn't be that damn hard. Its a deeper mess in my honest opinion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Gen barely posted when she was on here. I didn't see the need for this, imo.

Vonc2002

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 11, 2018, 06:16:05 PM
If the internet is a distraction, then why do the girls only make grand exits after disagreements....  and then come right back

Just sounds like .... iono ... bullshit to me

TBH if you have a hard time balancing a forum in regards to your daily life its pretty safe to say deleting the account won?t fix your issue anyways. It?s deeper

But .... ?distraction!? :kii:
BENT!!!!!!>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Lazarus on June 11, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
Gen barely posted when she was on here. I didn't see the need for this, imo.
!!!! actually thats the ki

Im not sure why ppl even brought up being ?distracted? :dead:

she was moreso invested i think
... in the non-existent ?groupthink? :dead/

I honestly just think there?s a group of girls who don?t feel like they fit in and cry anarchy

Glad they?re slowly leaving tho

H.#.G.*.Z

ton