Brandy's new album out this year via Primary Wave / eOne Music

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, June 18, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

I?m excited but I won?t get too excited, I know how Queen is

:stressed:

#Mu7

95% R&B artist are now niche/boutique artists . Why chase success any more? chase acclaim and gratified fans tbh!

TheletterJ

Kaeli.

Quote from: King Ye on June 18, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
95% R&B artist are now niche/boutique artists . Why chase success any more? chase acclaim and gratified fans tbh!
i don?t think people would lash her for low #?s and I?m not saying she should chase success.
But people look for any reason to talk bad about Brandy as it is. I can already see  the hmph! Thinkin she doin sum! posts if she was to surprise release.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on June 18, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
It?s not like numbers matter for Brandy at this point
it?s not gonna sell, might as well just give her little niche audience the music

Uh her music can sell

Vonc2002

Im sorry but y'all sound tf stupid. Its not about chasing success but u wanna give ur project it's best chances of succeeding.  People don't release music for shits and giggles.  This is her livelihood so no she doesn't need to just randomly be releasing shit. Talking about it wont do well anyway :dead:
imagine if everyone had this defeated ass attitude. Music isn't about who is selling the most at this point anymore, only u relics on here like to deem that the end all be all :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 18, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Im sorry but y'all sound tf stupid. Its not about chasing success but u wanna give ur project it's best chances of succeeding.  People don't release music for shits and giggles.  This is her livelihood so no she doesn't need to just randomly be releasing shit. Talking about it wont do well anyway :dead:
imagine if everyone had this defeated ass attitude. Music isn't about who is selling the most at this point anymore, only u relics on here like to deem that the end all be all :dead:
also this

I?m sure we all know she won?t be seeing NSN numbers again but Jesus...some fckn visibility would be nice!

Not just throwing out an album and saying ?there! :bvy:? like most of these other R&B acts

Buy The Stars✨

Wow vonc you kinda lashed in here!!

Yes I agree with all this.  Bran can def still get a top 40 hit EASY. This is mutha fucking brandy faggots

long-timeTheRoofFan

When I suggested that she just surprise us - it is because I BELIEVE IN HER 100%

I am not in anyway suggesting to drop the album and then that's it. . .

^o)

:uhh:

Brandy can do anything - she is the one they all are watching and waiting for.

:giveittomeddy:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 18, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Wow vonc you kinda lashed in here!!

Yes I agree with all this.  Bran can def still get a top 40 hit EASY. This is mutha fucking brandy faggots
ESPECIALLY with the way streaming and all this other mess plays a part in the factoring now. PID (As terrible as it was) would've definitely been  bigger if it came out with all these other rules and things implemented
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

A Top 40 hit doesn't mean shit if people aren't buying or streaming the album, but I guess.