She seems uncomfortable

Started by Lazarus, June 18, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

June 18, 2018, 11:45:25 PM #120 Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:49:02 PM by Lazarus
Quote from: Saeed. on June 18, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
Laz' do you really believe Mya may have some trauma in the past which might explain her quiet disposition? Her most recent interviews are starting to spark some personality and I know earlier on in her career she dealt with family setbacks. People on this board always referred to her as an ice queen, but I always read her as shy.

Saeed, you made a thread about her and an IG post she made explaining all of that awhile back.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

-Beneath the surface, behind the smile~
In 1998, at the release of my very first single, my family fell apart with an ugly divorce, the family business crumbled & life served a violent storm. Simultaneously, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. I remember never knowing if I was gonna get that call to say she didn?t make it, while I?d just jumped into a sea of sharks trying to prove I had what it took to make it. An emotional wreck, I concealed any sign of weakness with silence so much, many thought I was conceited or some light skinned stuck up. Often mistaken as antisocial or weird, I was just a young girl trying to figure it all out while living in fear. Ain?t it funny how the perceived best years were the worst years? But one thing we gon? do is always push through ?cause the storms don?t stop so neither should you. ? ~Mya
#TKO #Album #420
#HoldOn #Victory #LawOfPolarity #DMV #1998 #2018 #20years #NiggaWeMadeIt #GlorytoGod The best is yet to come.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Lazarus on June 18, 2018, 11:43:55 PM
Quote from: Pearls Khan on June 18, 2018, 11:42:36 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 18, 2018, 11:32:40 PM
Girl you've been in this thread instigating mess the whole time.

e

Certainly YOU dont have an issue with this. Grip indeed. :dead:

Quote from: Lazarus on June 18, 2018, 11:32:40 PM
Quoting Kae' and whoever else you decided.

Yh....gonna keep quoting the mess. Were you gonna do something about it, or...

Nope. Knock yourself, sis.  :dead:

Oooh ok.

b7

Quote from: Lazarus on June 18, 2018, 10:52:17 PM
I'm sure Whit traded her body for a couple of kilo of cocaine in her heyday.
what in the damn hell

b7

b7

b7

QuoteAin?t it funny how the perceived best years were the worst years? But one thing we gon? do is always push through ?cause the storms don?t stop so neither should you.   ~Mya
wow this touched me. i feel like many celebs can relate to this, but i never knew her story. I really really love her 

Cartierline

What the FUCK happened in here?

I've never seen Laz' unhinge like this

:guys:

Young

Lazarus

Unhinged? Nah I was cool, calm and collected.

Lazarus

Cartierline

Quote from: Lazarus on June 20, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

gkjhgk well you kinda popped AWF for your standards

:ohwow:

Lazarus

Quote from: Cartier on June 20, 2018, 09:08:40 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 20, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

gkjhgk well you kinda popped AWF for your standards

:ohwow:

:justabit:

GLOCK

Quote from: Lazarus on June 18, 2018, 11:21:44 PM
Quote from: Pearls Khan on June 18, 2018, 11:19:20 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 18, 2018, 10:52:17 PM
I'm sure Whit traded her body for a couple of kilo of cocaine in her heyday.

Whitney!

This is about Mya electric slidin from dick to dick for 2 decades now, faggot. Uncomfortable! That slut was right at home up under some mans arm. Forgotten self

:calmdownsis:

And I'm sure Whit felt right at peace in that tub.

CVCCCVBVXXVVVVVVBBBBBBNNNNNJJBBNNNNNNNNBBB

GLOCK

Quote from: Saeed. on June 18, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
Laz' do you really believe Mya may have some trauma in the past which might explain her quiet disposition? Her most recent interviews are starting to spark some personality and I know earlier on in her career she dealt with family setbacks. People on this board always referred to her as an ice queen, but I always read her as shy.
sae I swear I feel like she had some trauma mess happen
Love queen