Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 21, 2018, 09:48:37 AM
I dont want a pop mess either tbh. I want an Anti(desperado)/Velvet Ropeish (Got Til it's Gone) type of song. I think that would be so dope from them
!!!
>><<<
She has so much potential with this album, the Bruno song will def' be on some R&B mess, especially since it's Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis producing, I wouldn't mind if Bruno's producers were involved though, I could def' hear them over something "Versace On The Floor"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on June 21, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
I dont want a pop mess either tbh. I want an Anti(desperado)/Velvet Ropeish (Got Til it's Gone) type of song. I think that would be so dope from them
!!!
>><<<
She has so much potential with this album, the Bruno song will def' be on some R&B mess, especially since it's Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis producing, I wouldn't mind if Bruno's producers were involved though, I could def' hear them over something "Versace On The Floor"
Yea, id like the album to have layers sumn similar to velvet rope tbh. Substance, sexy, fun, emotional, etc. The album had everything and that's MY favorite kinda janet musically.  The sex kitten thing was cool but i dont necessarily need her to go back to that......... especially at 50fckn2

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 21, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
Quote from: Guilty on June 21, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
!!!
>><<<
50fckn2
:guys:

Blackpantha

Quote from: Nine on June 19, 2018, 06:51:56 PM
These are cute.

She doesn't look pulled to the gawds here.

:enchantress:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Kurama

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Guilty on June 21, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
Insider confirmed Rihanna collab
:gorlonfire:

Not Bruno & Rihanna
:gorlonfire:

Come with the HITS then Queen
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

WAIT!!!!!

I'm here for a Rih collab.

I just hope Jan ain't whispering through the whole track.

Open your damn mouth bitch.

Kalifornia.

!!!!!!!!