Guys I can?t beleive this is happening

Started by Young, June 20, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on June 20, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 20, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
This outrage :dead:

You guys do know that Obama deported more immigrants than any other US president and gave ICE a yearly 13 billion dollar budget, right?

:udontlookok:

QuoteThe number of people deported at or near the [U.S.-Mexico] border has gone up ? primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency?s deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

Until recent years, most people caught illegally crossing the southern border were simply bused back into Mexico in what officials called ?voluntary returns,? but which critics derisively termed ?catch and release.? Those removals, which during the 1990s reached more 1 million a year, were not counted in Immigration and Customs Enforcement?s deportation statistics.

Now, the vast majority of border crossers who are apprehended get fingerprinted and formally deported. The change began during the George W. Bush administration and accelerated under Obama. The policy stemmed in part from a desire to ensure that people who had crossed into the country illegally would have formal charges on their records.

In the Obama years, all of the increase in deportations has involved people picked up within 100 miles of the border, most of whom [had] just recently crossed over. In 2013, almost two-thirds of deportations were in that category.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-deported-more-people/

Add the context dyke

Pls!

That mutt was breaking up families too and had no problem handing ICE a shit ton of money to help do it!

Kaeli.

Quote from: StarKitty on June 20, 2018, 05:49:50 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 20, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
This outrage :dead:

You guys do know that Obama deported more immigrants than any other US president and gave ICE a yearly 13 billion dollar budget, right?

:udontlookok:

nnnnmj

I don't care about them getting deported. Just send their kids with them.
:guys:

Kurama

ssw4919

Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
y'all saw the video of the guy saying "womp womp" when they were telling him a girl with Down Syndrome was separated from her family? :uhh:

He needs to be stomped out.  :overit:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: AYR on June 20, 2018, 06:10:46 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 20, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
This country is so phony

Kids have been yanked away from their parents over silly dumb shit everyday

But now were supposed to care about illegals and their children because someone wants to get at trump now

They just give us our opinion all the time
I wanted to not respond to this but
it was too tempting. How about a lot of these illegals are related to citizens and that?s why ppl care? Or just having sympathy for other humans

Gurl stawp

Sponsoring other family members is not that hard if u making money and also not a justification for breaking our law upon entry...thats not gonna fly

Secondly this very board was cheering about a young black males murder
Spare me the humanity card u dont get to commit crimes and invoke a sympathy mess u pay the cost its very american btw

Also i find it interesting as i said that with the disgusting sgot that happens to our kids everyday homegrown that we are supposed to have a selective humanity for a particular issue kow tgat the media making a frenzy of it

Smh

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ton

Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
y'all saw the video of the guy saying "womp womp" when they were telling him a girl with Down Syndrome was separated from her family? :uhh:
death

ton

Quote from: Young on June 20, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 20, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
Quote from: Young on June 20, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
Oh we in the last days of life as we know it

Believe THAT
that's been said since 2006 :dead:

Hdhbddbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfjj

Gor

The light is coming :young:
NZNZNZNZN

What happened to the shift King

b7

Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 20, 2018, 05:51:48 PM
I personally hate it when anyone other than Chinks get deported.

All people want is a better life  :stressed:
and they?re doing it to some that have raised grown ass kids out here for 18-20 years now. It just isn?t right

Sinpool

klankjsnd

Trump really found a way to sneak concentration camps into this presidency.

This is the twilight zone.

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 20, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Just wondering where the anger was when Obama was getting away with this in his first term...

:sevynstreeter:

skjbndkjnf

They didn't have children plastered all over the media in jail cells tbh

but tbh they coulda just had middle eastern children filled for drone bullets instead

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 20, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
bitch not summer camp fdjfebieuifdkdbcxcvbndf
ccccccccccccxxxcccccvvvvvvccccxxxccccc

b7

fresh

Philanthropist Minaj weighed in on the topic as well  :'(

Quotenickiminaj I came to this country as an illegal immigrant @ 5 years old. I can?t imagine the horror of being in a strange place & having my parents stripped away from me at the age of 5. This is so scary to me. Please stop this. Can you try to imagine the terror & panic these kids feel right now? Not knowing if their parents are dead or alive, if they?ll ever see them again...

[instagram]