FX's 'Pose' Ratings Low - Why Aren't People Watching?

Started by Bulldagger, June 21, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah4ever

Quote from: StarKitty on June 21, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 21, 2018, 08:10:25 PM
it doesnt seem interesting and i LOVE drag and drag culture .. but if i wanna see a tranny or a drag queen ill go to a drag i dont need to watch it on tv

Do you watch Rupaul's Drag Race?
hjnkrmds

nick is fckin ignant
trans gorls live tht LIFE
them white pastey ass drag queens take tht shit off aftr tht flail aroun a damns stage all nite

ure trash nick!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MelMel on June 21, 2018, 10:37:03 PM
Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 21, 2018, 10:10:23 PM
:feelinmyself: another cancellation just like Hart of Dixie. You are literally what Young is to artist he Stans for.
why ask Young when I can ask you. Since you have experience with that too. With that canceled ass, ugly ass heroine in Penny Dreadful! :blessed:
i will fuck you up

That show ended its story. Not cancelled

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

BranLover

So unfortunate because it?s a really good show. Hope they give it a chance.

Buy The Stars✨

it doesnt seem interesting and i LOVE drag and drag culture .. but if i wanna see a tranny or a drag queen ill go to a drag i dont need to watch it on tv

i do.. do you ?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Legacy on June 21, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Do you faggot? :guys:

I'm bout to WATCH my fist collide with your fuckin throat

:nowgorl:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 21, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

i do.. do you ?

Sometimes  :)

MelMel

Mariah4ever

Mariah4ever

CMERE mays bitch!

yea uh huh
hoe u in our place nows faggo

b7

Quote from: Rxxx on June 21, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
POSE seems like a show that would work better on Netflix (streaming platforms).
Agreed. and this may have been said already, but America is always always late to the party, and slow to accept new ideas and people from all walks of life

America is just now kinda sorta accepting gay men and women kissing each other on television. Trans men and women will have to wait a few more years i suppose, in order to fully catch on as an ensemble and gripping REAL and relatable story. But i do not want them to give up on this one. Pose is special and im so happy for Janet Mock being one of the main writers there

b7

dont do that. these are trans women not women in drags or "trannys" babe

b7

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 21, 2018, 08:31:33 PM
I don't really care much for drag or drag culture. It's not all the gay community is. I've seen fags on Facebook go up for this show and I don't see the appeal.
that isnt what this is  :dead: u dont know the difference between drag and what this show is digging into? im surprised at you.

And the ratings are also low because huge names arent attached to it. If some top white actress was portraying a trans woman instead of the actual women they got for this show, then there would be even more buzz around it.