Teyana?s Listening Party

Started by Ulysses, June 22, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Quote from: Ulysses on June 23, 2018, 01:41:27 PM
I?ve got this on repeat. I absolutely love this album. Short but fucking SWEET. Minus WTP, the album is practically perfect. I don?t know if I will be spinning any other album this week

Bro! Sounds so damn regal !

D.I.E.G.O.

I love the production, but the mixing sounds off. Also, the lack of fade outs really irritates me.  :plzstop: Dope project. Something tells me she has 7 more songs that are just like ?WTP? or are more uptempo that didn?t make the cut.

fresh

its cute but why does everything have to have a old sample?

no fresh new beats. I don't get her artistry. she tries to give bran/jaz/lauryn downe but her voice is giving a tboz mess. its weird

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

Quote from: fresh on June 23, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
its cute but why does everything have to have a old sample?

no fresh new beats. I don't get her artistry. she tries to give bran/jaz/lauryn downe but her voice is giving a tboz mess. its weird

f

dfg

dfg
dfg

I AM SCREAMING

D
FG
DFG

D

U aint SHIT :kii: :plzstop:

b7

b7

Quote from: GL#CK on June 23, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
Well you?re gonna love me was ended terribly

Rushed
Did they even mix this mess
i was just about to say  :dead:

Ch.

Issues/hold on is really nice so far tho

b7

Quote from: GL#CK on June 23, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
Yes she has studied bran, Lauryn and Jazz
But she doesn?t have a consistent vocal
Don?t know how to explain

She always sounds nervous .. too much investment in emulating rather than carving her own vocal
!!! It?s shaky in spots. You?re so spot on :dead:

Especially the nervous part. it?s like she?s rushing to get through certain lines and there?s very little finesse

b7

b7

What is this moaning on ?Hurry?

n

b7

Lyrically, Rose in Harlem is actually the direction this album should have gone in. Telling her truth over a BOP with some actually substance

No one really knows who she is, so this would?ve been a dope start and introduction. but the order of these tracks makes no sense and there?s no flow  :-/

FRANCE

Rose in Harlem is the only good song.  I looove that 1.

FRANCE

The album overall sounds rushed and some of the songs sound so unfinished.

LiiVE

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on June 23, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I love the production, but the mixing sounds off. Also, the lack of fade outs really irritates me.  /center]
:dead:
and kanye got the nerve to say "No Fade outs" at the end of "Hurry"
as if its some artistic choice, boy.... thats cuz yall were piecing together this at the last damn minute :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on June 23, 2018, 03:14:56 PM
Lyrically, Rose in Harlem is actually the direction this album should have gone in. Telling her truth over a BOP with some actually substance

No one really knows who she is, so this would?ve been a dope start and introduction. but the order of these tracks makes no sense and there?s no flow  :-/
yess