Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah4ever

yummy

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
https://twitter.com/galllardolupita/status/1011373411690479617?s=21

The fact that the store owners could have saved his life but didn?t :'(

I?m sure they know him from the neighborhood.

I?m even more pissed.
The boy?s mom said that the store owners knew her son since he was a toddler. That he was a regular in that store.
That's pretty much the norm for a lot of neighborhood corner bodegas.

Knowing someone and being willing to put your life on the line for them are two different things, though. That was a loyal customer, not a family member.

I really don't think the owners should be shamed for not getting involved. Those boys came in a pack and had weapons ready to go.

Yea, a lot of these corner stores usually work with the gangs in turn for protection from being robbed, wouldn?t be surprised to find out that they knew what was about to go down.

And there?s a general mind your business attitude most folks in NYC have in regards to everything.

Kaeli.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 23, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 23, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on June 23, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
The images (there's other videos) fucked me UP last night, still in my mind this morning.
I can't wait for it (images) to go away.

I can't wait for him to get justice, as well.
its pride weekend and I really don?t feel like doing shit after seeing this.

g
sgsvscsvsbscsbsvnsbsngn

b7

Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/260/481/870/shutdown-zesarina-grocery/?taf_id=57172950&cid=fb_na#bbfb=709885647

Sign the petition to get that shithouse shut down forever.
:plea:
for him to be taking money and continuing on like nothing happened  :uhh: I?m definitely signing this

Heated🔥

Now they wanna hold their heads down but when they were stabbing the poor boy they were brave.

Kaeli.

Family friend or not...idk if I would be too eager to lunge into a slicin? & dicin? Fest eith? tbhon

b7

Now they wanna hold their heads down but when they were stabbing the poor boy they were brave.
bxnbxncnc @ the first one tryna pull a no ingles mess  :kii: oh no fag, u know it

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2018, 02:02:09 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 23, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 23, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on June 23, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
The images (there's other videos) fucked me UP last night, still in my mind this morning.
I can't wait for it (images) to go away.

I can't wait for him to get justice, as well.
its pride weekend and I really don?t feel like doing shit after seeing this.

g
sgsvscsvsbscsbsvnsbsngn
:plzstop:

Kaeli.

bxnbxncnc @ the first one tryna pull a no ingles mess  :kii: oh no fag, u know it
VVSVSGJDHDNGDNEHDNDNSM

no speaky

b7

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 26, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2018, 01:59:50 PM
Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
https://twitter.com/galllardolupita/status/1011373411690479617?s=21

The fact that the store owners could have saved his life but didn?t :'(

I?m sure they know him from the neighborhood.

I?m even more pissed.
The boy?s mom said that the store owners knew her son since he was a toddler. That he was a regular in that store.
That's pretty much the norm for a lot of neighborhood corner bodegas.

Knowing someone and being willing to put your life on the line for them are two different things, though. That was a loyal customer, not a family member.

I really don't think the owners should be shamed for not getting involved. Those boys came in a pack and had weapons ready to go.

Yea, a lot of these corner stores usually work with the gangs in turn for protection from being robbed, wouldn?t be surprised to find out that they knew what was about to go down.

And there?s a general mind your business attitude most folks in NYC have in regards to everything.
!!!!

Either you with them or you against them. They wanted that boy dead and if they would have found out that man undid what they were doing, he'd be next. No shade.

I'm sorry but ya'll have to remember that man still has to WORK in that same spot for years to come.

That's his business. He has no choice but to perch there. Not like he can quit and move to another job somewhere else. He'd basically be a sitting duck.

Not everyone is willing to throw all caution to the wind for the sake of a standing ovation hero mess owt.

That's how it goes down in the hood.

its just all unfortunate because that was the wrong kid. In this case, those guys could have been caught, and they would have found out that they didn?t even attack the right one

So they wouldn?t have returned to that store for any sort of vengeance toward the owner either, but i get what ur saying. It?s easy to say what you?d do after the fact :dead: Monday morning Quarterbacks

Also, these weren?t knives dnndnfnnf they were a gang with machetes :dead: ch. They weren?t no joke

Heated🔥

Oh nie it?s da Bronx!!
Oh nie they prob affiliated with the gang!!!
On nie they not heroes!!!

U can stop repeating the same shiT
Umm Afro I understand what you?re saying but don?t try to justify their action.

:ummwhat:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Is this store going the fuck up in flames or nah :damselindistress:? I'd grab a bag of marshmallows off the shelf just before...

BAPHOMET.