(NSFW)15yr old boy gets stabbed to death in the Bronx

Started by Heated🔥, June 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on June 29, 2018, 05:20:20 PM
There's a new story going around that the sextape wasn't the reason why the gang went searching for Junior's look alike. The gang told investigators that they have beef with a rival gang and Junior just happened to be at the wrong place wrong time, saw the gang and ran into the store thus giving them a reason to attack.

Keep in mind:
1. the store owners are now speaking out saying they didn't deny him help and entry into the store,
2. the girl is under protection
3. junior and the look alike boy all know the bitch, they were all acquaintances
4. two officers are being investigated for not responding quickly when Junior collapsed at the ER

so much mess to stir the pot and cover up shit when I'd say it's clear as day that the bitch made fake allegations about being raped because she was embarrassed, the gang was gonna kill the niggas she filmed with, so she started feeling guilty because she knows she's a whore and didn't want anything to happen to the guy, so she framed Junior and these idiots couldn't tell the difference anyway :overit: charge the bitch too, charge the owners, fire the cops

ffffkjkkd

This is still stupid as fck. I hope they get raped everyday and die slow in prison.   

b7

Yea no reason to complicate things. It?s really been clear as day from the jump and i hope that little girl carries that guilt with her for the REST of her days

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on June 29, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
Yea no reason to complicate things. It?s really been clear as day from the jump and i hope that little girl carries that guilt with her for the REST of her days
xnxbdbdbdbdbdbdddbdbd

Did you just cast a spell?
:damselindistress: