15 Years Ago...

Started by Lazarus, July 01, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

yummy

this broken wrist and half strut across the stage :dead:

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on July 01, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
Of the girls who released that summer, she released the weakest. The singles were definitely fire, but the project itself was filler.
ive never heard that album outside of the single  :dead: what was the subject matter?

I bet people were turned off that she wasn?t coming out the gate with another ?Foolish? type of record. this sudden sexy coo mess was kinda strange looking back

It got her a hit, but idk why she deviated away from that first album sound so quickly

FlowerBomb

Sorry but I LOVED this song and I still do. :dead:

Ma Lo

Ashanti is a terrible vocalist but eeeevery once in a while she will write and arrange a song that exceeds my expectations. I honestly love her.

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on July 01, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
Of the girls who released that summer, she released the weakest. The singles were definitely fire, but the project itself was filler.
ive never heard that album outside of the single  :dead: what was the subject matter?

I bet people were turned off that she wasn?t coming out the gate with another ?Foolish? type of record. this sudden sexy coo mess was kinda strange looking back

It got her a hit, but idk why she deviated away from that first album sound so quickly

She was missing 7 Aurelius on Chapter II that's why. He was the creative one. 

hotep.

Not bey dancing on top of her name

And then Ashanti coming out afterwards with a PowerPoint presentation .

Bulldagger

July 01, 2018, 04:15:05 PM #22 Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 04:16:02 PM by Bulldagger
The album was a rushed, awful mess. When I heard it, I knew Bey was finna plank over her.

Ma Lo

Ashanti is more talented than Bey when it comes to writing though and rivals her beauty so don?t act like Bey shits completely on her because she don?t.

b7

Quote from: Lazarus on July 01, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

damn

Not things switching around on the very next album :dead: her numbers would?ve been so crazy if they picked up right where they left off from album 1

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 01, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
Ashanti is more talented than Bey when it comes to writing though
False
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Ashanti is more talented than Bey when it comes to writing though and rivals her beauty so don?t act like Bey shits completely on her because she don?t.
Bless your heart
:stressed:

Because, baby ...

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
False

Truth and Ashanti don?t have 234457889999 people writing her shit either nor does she jack lyrics and concepts from other people.

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on July 01, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 01, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

damn

Not things switching around on the very next album :dead: her numbers would?ve been so crazy if they picked up right where they left off from album 1

Chapter II was basically good for the summer and that's about it, imho. It's essentially a summer album. There were more fillers than anything else. I was glad when 7 Aurelius came back on board for Concrete Rose without him, Only U wouldn't had happened.

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 01, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
False

Truth and Ashanti don?t have 234457889999 people writing her shit either nor does she jack lyrics and concepts from other people.
How many people do u need to write those elementary ass songs she writes  :dead:
Her music is shitty
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw