So the Prep gorls are saying that Prep = safer than condoms

Started by Purple Moon, July 03, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Quote from: Guilty on July 03, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
These bugs are getting harder to treat because of over prescribing the few antibiotics we have left, we?re slowly getting resistant to them.
We havent created a new one in decades, and even if we do, it?ll take more decades for it to be released :dead:
Why can?t fags just use a fucking condom?!
bggbjjhhomgh :omgwatshappening:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: november on July 03, 2018, 05:36:28 PM
Quote from: Guilty on July 03, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
These bugs are getting harder to treat because of over prescribing the few antibiotics we have left, we?re slowly getting resistant to them.
We havent created a new one in decades, and even if we do, it?ll take more decades for it to be released :dead:
Why can?t fags just use a fucking condom?!
bggbjjhhomgh :omgwatshappening:
im serious!

"Resistance of these STIs to the effect of antibiotics has increased rapidly in recent years and has reduced treatment options," the UN agency said.

Resistance is caused, among other things, by doctors overprescribing antibiotics, and patients not taking the correct doses.

Of the three STIs, gonorrhoea has developed the strongest resistance to the drugs.

Strains of multi-drug gonorrhoea that do not respond to any available antibiotics have already been detected, the WHO warned.

And, while less common, experts say resistant strains of chlamydia and syphilis pose a real threat, "making prevention and prompt treatment critical".

When left untreated, STIs can result in serious complications and long-term health problems.

LOONA.

Not Bre & Jayd finally admitting what Baph & I have been saying all along.     

:guys:

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

July 03, 2018, 05:44:20 PM #64 Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:44:30 PM by In Baph Feelings.
Quote from: Andrais. on July 03, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

between that and bow? getting body slammed in that other thread...

Whew. This week is better than when XXXtrigger died  :letsmessfag:

FlowerBomb

Kurama

BAPHOMET.

b7

FlowerBomb

We've never advocated for just using Prep over condoms, it's always been condoms or BOTH

Kurama

This blue dyke better not be sifting through my posts

ton

I dunno why it's become a thing to be so anti condom

Cncnncn

Like it's BAD for you

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on July 03, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 03, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

huh

These fags don't use condoms and are diseased