Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 03, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 03, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on July 03, 2018, 04:22:35 PM
Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 03, 2018, 04:21:24 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on July 03, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
If I eventually decide to get on the pills it would be if I fall in love with somebody who is HIV positive and I?d def still use a condom.

i mean u never know who your soulmate might be.
me and someone with Aids have nothing to talk about it tbh.

Eek. I couldn?t imagine.

I hope you know there's a difference between HIV and AIDS.

Either one.  :shannonsmissing:
bdnbdbdbbdndbhdjdnnd

Kaeli.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:27:55 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
Maybe you should consult with a doctor or ID clinician to get those exact rates opposed to opinions from random people online?

Honestly the sexual health doctors are kinda a mess here and super irresponsible. They told my friend that he and his girl are low risk to catching HIV or any other STD's. That was after they told the doctor that they like to have sex with strangers in sex clubs.

I really could not believe that when I heard it.
ddddddddd

dd

Now see :uhh:

May was right though. Prep (90-95% effective after a month) in conjunction with condoms(99% effective with no mishaps) is the safest option out there.
Jayd is also right people usually use PREP and abandon the condoms, now STI's are back on the rise and mutating.

I just don't understand how one could enjoy fucking without a condom after getting several STI's. Of course you can also get some by condomless oral sex or even by fingering someone, but there's a whole other level of risk for STI's when having anal intercourse without a condom. Am I not right?

Well not another level, but you're more vulnerable to contracting HIV during anal sex. You can catch everything else in your mouth tho.

But aren't other STI's also more likely to be transmitted through anal sex than oral sex? At least that's what I assumed.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Admin

Quote from: StarKitty on July 03, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
Prep can't protect you from herpes, warts, chlamydia, gonorrhea, or syphilis.

Only a condom can protect you from all of those, including HIV/AIDS.
You can get all those STI's listed above through oral sex without a condom.

fedswatchin

Kurama

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:34:34 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:27:55 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
Maybe you should consult with a doctor or ID clinician to get those exact rates opposed to opinions from random people online?

Honestly the sexual health doctors are kinda a mess here and super irresponsible. They told my friend that he and his girl are low risk to catching HIV or any other STD's. That was after they told the doctor that they like to have sex with strangers in sex clubs.

I really could not believe that when I heard it.
ddddddddd

dd

Now see :uhh:

May was right though. Prep (90-95% effective after a month) in conjunction with condoms(99% effective with no mishaps) is the safest option out there.
Jayd is also right people usually use PREP and abandon the condoms, now STI's are back on the rise and mutating.

I just don't understand how one could enjoy fucking without a condom after getting several STI's. Of course you can also get some by condomless oral sex or even by fingering someone, but there's a whole other level of risk for STI's when having anal intercourse without a condom. Am I not right?

Well not another level, but you're more vulnerable to contracting HIV during anal sex. You can catch everything else in your mouth tho.

But aren't other STI's also more likely to be transmitted through anal sex than oral sex? At least that's what I assumed.

Depends on the STI some require skin to skin contact (so where doesn't really matter), others body fluids, or continued exposure. But yeah if you mean likelihood of contracting, it always is easier when you're a receptive partner.

Admin

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
Have you guys ever encountered someone who uses prep + condom? i dont think this exists.
Yes. An Australian guy. He said he isn't really sexually active, but he's on Prep cause it's affordable and a good additional safety measure to a condom.

Purple Moon

Quote from: squid on July 03, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
Have you guys ever encountered someone who uses prep + condom? i dont think this exists.
Yes. An Australian guy. He said he isn't really sexually active, but he's on Prep cause it's affordable and a good additional safety measure to a condom.
Thank you for letting me know I?m wrong. Do you know how much it costs in Australia?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Admin

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
Quote from: squid on July 03, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
Thank you for letting me know I?m wrong. Do you know how much it costs in Australia?
I think he said 30 AUD per month

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
What's your opinionata?

So again, why do the prep gorls think being on Prep is a better protection from catching HIV than using condoms?

I'm just very confused tbh.

And not having sex again anytime soon.
???

I?ve never seen anyone dumb enough to state that Prep should be used in place of condoms. I?ve seen a lot of ill informed comments regarding prep, but never that.

I don?t subscribe to it because i really don?t know much about it and don?t trust it, but if it?s working that?s great. I just don?t know anyone with half a brain thinking that means you can all of a sudden fuck raw without consequence

b7

Quote from: StarKitty on July 03, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
Don't listen to them White gays and end up down at the clinic lookin stupid.

Prep can't protect you from herpes, warts, chlamydia, gonorrhea, or syphilis.

Only a condom can protect you from all of those, including HIV/AIDS.
what about the whole dental dam option? cuz people forget you can get all that and more from oral sex

Scary times

LOONA.

dkkff

This is why I stay away from any nigga that tells me he takes prep.   

LiiVE

bbnnnnjjjhhhhhnhhnnnnn

I?m so tired of you girls playing dumb when it comes to shit like this.