Started by Lazarus, July 07, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on July 07, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 07, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Omg :uhh: ndncmncmcnc
her body is so WEIRD looking. GhhHhhggbh

I?m lying about my ex texting me in the club.
ncncnncncncn c v v the way she makes it WORSE by tooting and snapping that back out :kii: this scoliosis pose

b7

Some of these do sound decent tho. I like her on this vibe more than i do that bubbly gum pop mess

Mrd0ndada

She seems so valley girl...so I believe it?s hard for the general public to digest this potty mouth bad girl music when she?s giving teeny bopper cheer leader teas personality wise
🙄

b7

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 07, 2018, 07:08:00 PM
She seems so valley girl...so I believe it?s hard for the general public to digest this potty mouth bad girl music when she?s giving teeny bopper cheer leader teas personality wise
!!!!

It?s hard for me to get into her urban stuff even tho i prefer her over those type of records, for that reason. It?s funny hearing her use certain slang in her songs and shit :dead: like girl, no

BAPHOMET.

and the way this girl moves from one flop to the next is something i've never seen before.

Resilient self

ton

Quote from: 1RIG on July 07, 2018, 07:09:35 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 07, 2018, 07:08:00 PM
!!!!

It?s hard for me to get into her urban stuff even tho i prefer her over those type of records, for that reason. It?s funny hearing her use certain slang in her songs and shit :dead: like girl, no
LKDSKLFDSFSDKDFKLSKDFLKDFS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont BUY her urban records like I do Ciara and Rihanna

but I still use... cause I have no choice. She gets really good material

ton

fresh

LOONA.

LOONA.

Plus Nightride...

This flawless discography

Definitely making tonight a Tinashe night     

:stressed:

Ma Lo