Leandria has HAD it with the church

Started by fresh, July 07, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 09, 2018, 02:44:42 PM
Yeah she was part of the Gospel line up and they cut her. It's too bad cause I wanted to see her and Bran mess a bit.
:loose2when:

Le?Andria is lowkey tryna take herself out of the Gospel game i think. maybe she wants an excuse to do secular music

listening to some studio recordings vs the stage, it seems like her heart is never really into the former. 

Many girls auditioned for ?Sunday best? to simply get out of their bad situations and make it in the business.

Vonc2002

Quote from: my lil' mutha fckin poneh, bitch on July 07, 2018, 05:14:17 PM
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJHBNRNFVVNRVFM

this gorl is on tha road to a halfway house-ah!!
tht grammy cec' snatched frm her did a numbah!

Im fckn SCREAMING :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

She?s right but she has to build a bridge and get over it. No matter how much you speak out that institution isn?t going to change.

You just have to find solace in what you do and be happy with who you see in that mirror at night when you was your face before you go to bed.

It?s politics, it?s ass kissing and it?s about being seen and heard by the powers that be.
It?s no different than any of us who work for major corporations.

I refuse to do any of it. And I see big chances go to less qualified people simply because they are playing the game. I refuse.

The gospel world is very spiteful tho. To this day they treat Michelle like shit and shut her out the gospel categories at the Grammys. All you can do is define what happiness is for you and build on that.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

July 09, 2018, 03:18:50 PM #34 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:19:07 PM by 1RIG
True, but she likely deals with a lot of underhanded shadiness and business dealings that she felt she never could speak on, and in the Gospel world, the onus is on you to just TAKE it without any complaint so you won?t end up looking like the crazy black sheep.

It?s disgusting. you speak out, and then you can lose everything bit by bit. That has to be pretty difficult to get over. They can rob and rape you, basically, and you can?t do a damn thing about it really. Not if you wanna work