HONESTY HOUR: Have you ever tried cocaine?

Started by GLOCK, July 08, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on July 08, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
These DC fags love this mess called ?K?

What is that ? I was offered like 10 in the club last weekend
Ketamine.

I remember I was in high school kids used to that mess.

Sinpool

Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
I'm honestly scared of any psychoactive drug.

I don't wanna PULL my eyeball out or jump off a building or some mess.

d

That won't happen unless you're depressed af, but even then you might end up going from depressed to feeling nothing but happiness after thinking for a second.

The first time I took it one of my friends freaked tf out, but at most all he did was annoy the fuck out of his by begging for our attention and spilling his inner thoughts and he kept trying to touch my bahdee.

:uhh:

African Queen

Thinking back now I think a few times something was put in my drink because the next day I felt like cutting my own head off. I was so scared I didn't know what was going on but looking back now I am sure I was drugged. I have a good idea who it was because a mutual friend told me later that this guy got kicks out of putting stuff in people's coffee or coca cola that he would prepare in his kitchen. He got a kick of out watching them start acting differently right in front of his face. Fags are trash. 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 08, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

d

That won't happen unless you're depressed af, but even then you might end up going from depressed to feeling nothing but happiness after thinking for a second.

The first time I took it one of my friends freaked tf out, but at most all he did was annoy the fuck out of his by begging for our attention and spilling his inner thoughts and he kept trying to touch my bahdee.

n

Young

I found this interesting

The most surprising fact is that true ?Rastas? do not believe in using marijuana for recreational purposes.

That?s right, all those images you know of Bob (smokingBob) Marley smoking marijuana at a concert  and looking like he?s lighting up for the fun of it ? are really Bob practicing religious rituals (in his eyes). Marley made this clear himself ? he viewed himself as a holy person that was able to be in touch with art and poetry through the medium of ganja because according to his religion, that was
the purpose it gave to his people.

So, the next time ?No Woman, No Cry? comes on or you see that infamous Bob Marley poster ? remember his view on marijuana was much more than just a plant that freed his mind. Marijuana to Bob was religious, meaningful and the reason why he was able to write and create the timeless music we still love today.

Young

Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
These DC fags love this mess called ?K?

What is that ? I was offered like 10 in the club last weekend
Ketamine.

I remember I was in high school kids used to that mess.

I hear it?s like a date rape mess  :uhh:

African Queen

d

I have seen people react very badly to drugs and rushed to the hospital with my own eyes. Don't be ignorant to the possible side-effects. Only druggies make the kind of statement you just made.

Young

July 08, 2018, 07:51:38 PM #112 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:52:11 PM by Young
The way the one boy was juggling from K to Ecstacy

Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbd

A pills and potions mess

Cowgirl

I?ve done coke about 5 times, I hate the sleeplessness of it..

Sinpool

Quote from: Michelle Williams on July 08, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

d

I have seen people react very badly to drugs and rushed to the hospital with my own eyes. Don't be ignorant to the possible side-effects. Only druggies make the kind of statement you just made.

m

MelMel

ton

MelMel

GLOCK

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 08, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on July 08, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
Quote from: LoveHappy on July 08, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
I don't wanna do any hard mess.

Only the light stuff like Weed, Shrooms, and LSD.

yall can keep that heroin, coke, meth shit
I heard shrooms can lash ur imagination

No ma?am

c

The way I describe it, if you've ever seen like True Blood or the TVD it's makes you feel like the way they describe vampires. You're still you, it's just your senses are heightened af. Most people forget they're high and let their imagination run wild on it's own and that can be scary.

I took LSD with a friend and it made me fall in love with him cause it felt like we were in some edgy sexy indie fag movie about love.

:stressed:
oh hell no
:plzstop:

All of this would make me hop off a damn cliff

GLOCK

Quote from: ton on July 08, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: Michelle Williams on July 08, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
I have never tried any drugs. Not even weed. I've sipped alcohol a few times and I did not like at all. It is just not for me. I never had an interest in it.

My brother on the other hand had tried every single drug under the sun until he got hooked on crystal meth. Actually my brother was doing crystal meth with this guy in the guy's home for like 3-4 days. My brother passed out and this guy stabbed my brother in the chest 9 times while my brother was passed out. My brother died very slowly, his lungs slowly filled with blood from the 9 stabbing  I hope he didn't feel any pain because he was passed out. The guy who killed him tried to get rid of his body with the help of his girlfriend but the body was too heavy for them to move. The police found my brother's body two days later after the murderer mom called the police because she was worried about him because he had acted erratic on the phone. She gave the police the guy's address and when the opened the door they found my brother's body on the floor.
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ton  :uhh: