Bran in studio with Lashawn (bits of tracklist leaked. Plays NEW music on PG.1)

Started by HUGO, July 10, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 20, 2018, 09:52:44 PM
Someone asked Syrai on live if the album were a bunch of ballads or did it have bops!  She said ?Litterally both!?  And she said she was so proud of her & that the music is soooo good?   She said she can?t say much Brandy already told her not to spill Lmfaooooo I was afraid it was only ballads & mids

Omg :gorlonfire:

Sovereign.

I feel like this album is gonna give Enya but with percussion and bass.

rosone1

Purple Moon

Quote from: 1RIG on July 20, 2018, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 20, 2018, 09:52:44 PM
Someone asked Syrai on live if the album were a bunch of ballads or did it have bops!  She said ?Litterally both!?  And she said she was so proud of her & that the music is soooo good?   She said she can?t say much Brandy already told her not to spill Lmfaooooo I afraid it was only ballads & mids
ddffdddf im thinking about shit that wont make the album and im pissed already  :kii: there be sooooo much recorded omg. I feel like her and Beyonce record more than any other singer
i hope we?ll get a leak package 6 months after the album release. Unless she uses some of these songs for a different project if they don?t make the album.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Please, fatha gawd, let there be footage of her album process with this release! Oh, and some live concert audio on the album!  :stressed:

Yahudah

Harlem

Brandy please give us some dope, creative, quality visuals... if she can nail that this era I would be really satisfied

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on July 21, 2018, 10:05:09 PM
Brandy please give us some dope, creative, quality visuals... if she can nail that this era I would be really satisfied