v

boy youve heard a snippet

stop having a breakdown

fedswatchin

FAMÈ

Quote from: OwnIt on July 17, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
So sick of you redundant faggots
I don?t understand some people.

When she finally comes with DANCE heat, it?s a problem.

When she comes with mids, it?s boring.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on July 17, 2018, 11:37:19 AM
Yeah I can't lie to myself any longer, this isn't what I wanted from Ci.

It's annoying because VISUALLY I can tell this is gonna shit but the song just isn't matching up to the image.
On top of having terrible musical taste, this girl has no idea what her audience wants, which is why she lost em. She keeps making this urban dance music and it's truly some of the most disgusting  shit I've ever listened to.  This reminds me of that got me good bullshit.  I didn't listen to that in its entirety and i dont see me listening to this through either
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Ppl just wanna hate

Like Vonc

Literally NOWHERE in his career because he wanna spend time dissecting a song he doesn't like. Typical slave nigger

Kurama

That's a good ass question tho. Does Ci listen to her fans? Or is there a large pocket of them who want this kind of music?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

It's annoying because VISUALLY I can tell this is gonna shit but the song just isn't matching up to the image.
On top of having terrible musical taste, this girl has no idea what her audience wants, which is why she lost em. She keeps making this urban dance music and it's truly some of the most disgusting  shit I've ever listened to.  This reminds me of that got me good bullshit.  I didn't listen to that in its entirety and i dont see me listening to this through either
nnnnjnnkln'klm'klml,;nklm

:omgwatshappening:

Legendy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

On top of having terrible musical taste, this girl has no idea what her audience wants, which is why she lost em.

!!!

fedswatchin

This fagg wanna ask ppl what they got going on in their line of business and ain't even on unemployment. Level that fubu ass attire up you flop ass bitchmade nigga

fedswatchin

This is damn near 1, 2 Step meets Get Up. Idk why ppl are so shocked and dismayed. Get the fuck over it

ton

zcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this boy is gonna be in this thread all day

and steevys ugly ass is still gonna be unemployed

fedswatchin

Steevy, when I get home, I'm posting ALL of your pics on ATRL

AIDS bby ass faggot