Started by Sinpool, July 19, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

CREAM.

BBBHHCffguKKKKGGGFHHHJJJKKJKKKHHHHVvnnbbn

Bitch!

The View gets it the fuck popping

MelMel

this sign-off at the end :fdfffffffffffffffffffffffffassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

CREAM.

Jeanine?s smirking

JNVVBJJGGVVBBBBvabbNbbBbbdbdbxb

CREAM.

I?d be Whoopi on this show no shade

The way she starts INCHING outta her seat and YELLING over people when they something she doesn?t agree with

Kurama

July 19, 2018, 05:42:45 PM #6 Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:42:58 PM by Kurama
Jdjdnd

I hate that this bipartisan shit subjects folks to these dumb ass opinions from these trash ass ppl like this digusting guest thing.

I wish Whoop kept her cool cause they'll definitely use that against her but j loved that she has the power to just dismiss nonsense and sent that thing packing.

Sinpool

Cowboy Nine

NNSADNSDANNSNJJNKJNKJ

Now usually I don't see it for Whoopi's loud and overbearing ass, but she wasn't wrong here.

Bitch started it. Don't KNUCK unless you wanna get buck.

:letsmessfag:

Cowboy Nine

When she said "did you point at me" I knew it was about to some shit.

:kii:

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on July 19, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
Jdjdnd

I hate that this bipartisan shit subjects folks to these dumb ass opinions from these trash ass ppl like this digusting guest thing.

I wish Whoop kept her cool cause they'll definitely use that against her but j loved that she has the power to just dismiss nonsense and sent that thing packing.

!!!

Neoliberalism will truly be the death of us all. These people want to give a platform to nazis and proud bigots under the guise of being the bigger person. It?s pathetic.

CREAM.

They need to revamp this cast

Bring GODsie O? Donnell back

These white bitches do nothing for me

yummy

July 19, 2018, 05:55:52 PM #12 Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:56:17 PM by ANIMMAI
This I why love Oprah

Queen stopped bringing these racist jackasses on her show because she realized she was doing more to help them by giving them a larger platform

[yt][/yt]

Ma Lo

Kalifornia.

dsdsggggg

Yes Queen

I know she wanted to say  "LOOK BITCH!" so badly :plzstop: