I?m really concerned bout Ghan?s weight

Started by BORderline, July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

BORderline

Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

GHANNNNNN!
We love u and this thread is full of good intentions.
However u damn know this industry ain?t bout unicorns and teletubbies!
We just want the best.
Sorr if I sounded disrespectful.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Quote from: glock on July 28, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
I mean she even discusses the weight in depth in that interview
Saying she be eating any thing and got tired of eating salads

Not sure why this isn?t appropriate to speak on
Y?all kill me
I don't see anything wrong with discussing it. She has mirrors - she seems well aware that she's gained weight, and aware that it's now up for discussion.

But why is her weight up for discussion?? Who are ya'll to have an opinion about what she does with her body and what she eats? I mean do yall thing i guess but that's just weird to me. It would be one thing if you were a family member and she was 300lbs and a cheetoh away from a coma but she isn't and you're just a fan... so what are we doing here? And i know for a fact that most of the ones commenting on her weight in here isn't at home giving body sculpted model! So again, this is weird, uncalled for, and inappropriate in my opinion. But carry on guys....

:sobusyjetsetter:

Love you Bran. Do your thing. :wub:

Brit Brat

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 28, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on July 28, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Brandy looks the best she's ever looked right now.

SDDSDSSDSDSDSDDSDDSDSDSSDSDSDDSSDSDDSSDSDDDSDSSDSSDSDSDSDSCSDDSSDSDSSDSDSSDDSSDS

ssw4919

Metabolism slows down for some as they get older.  I?d be more concerned about her health than weight affecting a comeback.

CREAM.

I don?t understand

Ppl gain weight. n

I?m more concerned about certain career decisions and why we still don?t have an album...

Not her stuffing her face.

DrewBabyLove

"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:07:14 PM
Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Quote from: glock on July 28, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
I mean she even discusses the weight in depth in that interview
Saying she be eating any thing and got tired of eating salads

Not sure why this isn?t appropriate to speak on
Y?all kill me
I don't see anything wrong with discussing it. She has mirrors - she seems well aware that she's gained weight, and aware that it's now up for discussion.

But why is her weight up for discussion?? Who are ya'll to have an opinion about what she does with her body and what she eats?
Re-read what I wrote, in its ENTIRETY, and try that again.

I said her weight gain is a fact, not opinion. And that's there's nothing wrong with simply making an observation.

There was not ONE point in my post where I green lit offering her suggestions or giving her a diagnosis. I'm gonna need you to redirect that response to someone else.

I just used your post to comment. All of what i said is not in response to your post. I'm mostly speaking to others.

b7

I?m sure she?ll find a happy medium but her bones showing the way they did back when she was in London that time ... i don?t think anyone wants that. I remember the threads when she was that weight and people were a lot more concerned

Or when she was super toned and lowkey muscular when she started Chicago. I didn?t really love that either, but i agree with Vonc?. she?s always looked for coping mechanisms of some kind or found new things to almost obsess over

Did y?all forget she had an eating disorder years ago? :dead: that doesn?t always just disappear forever, and it goes both ways. She?s already slimmed down in terms of her belly and compared to when she was on Star in March.

Her attire just hasn?t been flattering or complimentary of that

Kaeli.

July 28, 2018, 01:18:49 PM #86 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:19:21 PM by Kaeli.
Sorry but the OP is dramatic as fuck

Brandy is obviously naturally curvy. I think ?fat? Brandy is the real one. Not the bone thin mess we?re used to.

She?s clearly not on a diet anymore

Drogon

Damn let her LIVE

Do you think she's about to perform in a leotard?

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 28, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on July 28, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Brandy looks the best she's ever looked right now.

sdddddddddddddddfdddddddddddd
Summa these damn fans are a fckn TRIP
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:
This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw