I forgot this bitch said this

Started by Kaeli., July 30, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Her music sounds like 47 different other girls out right now

Female R&B right now is boring me to TEARS

Its like once Jhene broke through all the other girls hopped on this ZzzQuil lane..I cant

CREAM.

RAY7

Quote from: Legacy on July 30, 2018, 09:40:23 AM
Quote from: AYR on July 30, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
I?m not seeing what?s wrong with what she said here
if it?s her experience. I could see if she was just randomly putting dark skinned ppl with kinky hair down, but if those are the ppl that picked on her in school why can?t she express that? It seems like its acceptable in the public for dark skinned ppl to express being attacked by lighter skinned and like they have a right to ridicule light skins because of the advantages and privileges they have
ok rant over
I kinda agree.
But dark skin people get the same treatment though. But in a different way.

"Shut up! Stop complaining! You're jealous of them! And it's because you're ugly hun!"

I definitely agree that everyone should be allowed to share their experiences.

It's just her word choice that she should be more careful of. Be mindful that using terms like "ol nappy headed" or whatever she was saying will come off offensive to people.

I feel as if she has is harboring a lot of anger and resentment to the people who bullied her. She's firing bullets at them with her words but it'll definitely hit unintended targets, as she's doing this on a public platform accessible to thousands of people who had nothing to do with the way she was treated. And that's why she's getting dragged.

Does that make sense?
yea I get it definitely
I mean IDK what other words you would say though when you?re in your feelings about something like that but yea

Opposites Attract.

I just.... You'll never see white people battle who has the palest skin, smell most like a wet dog, etc.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Nine

Another ugly light-skinned gorl who thinks she's all that simply based on her skin tone.

Yuck.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 30, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
https://twitter.com/kaitahera/status/1023382428885368833?s=21

Glad I ain?t listened to that damn EP yet
fine ass Chris knew she had fuckdd up
The looks
The clarity he needed

Girl  :uhh:
Why don?t u know better than saying this on vidya

GLOCK

Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
She?s retarded.  I watched her breakfast club interview the other day (out of sheer boredom)
VZBZBZBZNZBXNZNXNZNNXXNXN

Nine

Quote from: D?RR??N. on July 30, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
I just.... You'll never see white people battle who has the palest skin, smell most like a wet dog, etc.
nnNNNSANNDNNADNSNDSNANDSNDAN

FlowerBomb

hhh yh you do, white people make fun of gingers, freckles and pale people all the time  :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
She?s retarded.  I watched her breakfast club interview the other day (out of sheer boredom) and couldn?t even finish the whole thing.

The people y?all make famous..

Eek
BBZBXBNXN

I Watched it too. She?s so stupid :dead:

Charla? was bored as fuck.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on July 30, 2018, 07:58:24 AM
Yeah her and the man she's currently seeing are colorist trash

Never listened to any of her mess because of that
Who is she currently seeing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

July 30, 2018, 12:30:51 PM #27 Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:31:17 PM by Kaeli.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

[instagram]

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on July 30, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
hhh yh you do, white people make fun of gingers, freckles and pale people all the time  :dead:
I have a white friend from over there and he said Gingers were tf DISGUSTING up until recently

Young

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 30, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

[instagram]

oh, KING :gorlonfire: