Ciara?s ?Level Up? SURGES into The Top 10 Digital Songs

Started by FAMÈ, July 30, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Do you think it's really happening sis? The 'uno collab? I've always wanted her to give a call and response mess like Uptown Funk :gorlonfire:

FAMÈ

Quote from: OwnIt on July 30, 2018, 07:39:09 PM
Do you think it's really happening sis? The 'uno collab? I've always wanted her to give a call and response mess like Uptown Funk :gorlonfire:
Hopefully it won?t give that at all :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BARD? on July 30, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
:dead: :dead: :dead:

fedswatchin

what? Ciara would EAT an old school, funkadelic sound with disco balls hanging from ha ceiling :flamebroiled: you'll see it

ton

Vonc2002

A song that went on to be a major smash, spend double digit weeks at #1 and win record of the yr at the grammys? God u CIs have terrible taste...........and so does ciara so you don't have to worry about her EVER creating a song like that :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

FAMÈ

fedswatchin

He typed all that and got shut down with a couple words :kii:

Vonc2002

July 30, 2018, 07:56:22 PM #40 Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 07:57:16 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BARD? on July 30, 2018, 07:53:22 PM
n

TASTE!

Girl u stan for Celine dion. 
Yea, a girl thats won 7 grammys and has sold over  250 million records worldwide :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

QuoteCongratulations @Ciara!!! ?? "Level Up" Has Debuted at #7 on New Zealand's Hot Singles Chart!

:oof:

fedswatchin

Why do you think Rih hates most of her discography? You the type of nigga that be thinking because Silento had a huge hit wit the Nay Nay dance then it's automatically high class! Quality art!

You can tell when a gorl is ghetto

Vonc2002

Ciara doesnt make quality music nor does she have success.  Sit this one out :dead: