So according to Soundscan AND Billboard, the best-selling female rapper is Missy

Started by Kalifornia., August 02, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Nicki is the best selling rap girl
Nsmdddbd

Y?all okay

Missy sold more albums tho but I?m pretty sure Lauryn sold more than 7.6 Mil with one album so going by that logic she would be the best selling female rapper

LOONA.

Lazarus

Missy is the best selling female rapper if you factor in the multiple plaques she's collected as a writer/producer on other artist's hits.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lazarus on August 02, 2018, 05:52:29 PM
Missy is the best selling female rapper if you factor in the multiple plaques she's collected as a writer/producer on other artist's hits.
& why would we do that

v

FlowerBomb

LOONA.

Well no problem considering most of Nicki's "numbers" are from being featured on other people's songs     

Kaeli.

Quote from: Redskin on August 02, 2018, 05:54:36 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 02, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
& why would we do that

v
sfm]sfpsfm]p
m]psf
fsm]pfsm]pfspm]psm]

]mpsf]pm

I can't take it anymore
BACAMBSMSBSKDNSOSJDHDODJDBDK BDJDVKDBDKDND!$:!:?

Lazarus

& why would we do that

v

Because it's facts and she does receive and collect those plaques.  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Guilty on August 02, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on August 02, 2018, 05:36:25 PM
Quote from: Baph Hundo. on August 02, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on August 02, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
Songs that stand the test of time >>>>>>   

:guys:
did you post the wrong link

I wouldn't expect a Mariah stan to understand. Her songs age like Milk.     
:dead:

Is that why she has CLASSICS that keep charting unlike Bey and Janet ?

Or even ZzzLine? Lolz  :letsmessfag: :ATLcameo:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Redskin on August 02, 2018, 05:12:17 PM
Just for reference:

Based on my research, Missy has never seen anything close to 6 or 8x platinum on any of her singles.
(Which actually makes a lot of sense of why Nicki is planked a lot higher on Billboard as well - not the sales themselves, but her ability to really push a single).

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, doe.

https://celebmix.com/nicki-minaj-officially-crowned-best-selling-female-rapper-time/

QuoteTaking into consideration all of her album sales as well as all her singles (and featured singles), most notably her 8x platinum ?Super Bass? and 6x Platinum ?Starships?, her sales have crossed over the 50 million range.

To be fair though Nicki is in the iTunes era and missy wasn't so it was harder to push singles back then

Vonc2002

& why would we do that

v
Because they're technically her songs too. she'd receive a grammy if they won one and plaques if they got one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw