Tinashe bby vgdhdgzgdhfhfhxhxhxv

Started by fedswatchin, August 06, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

August 06, 2018, 06:24:44 PM #60 Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:25:03 PM by Kaeli.
Quote from: Young on August 06, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 06, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
Quote from: Young on August 06, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
but I been told yawl they need to slap a few of these gorls into a group together for growth and artist development

Tinashe
Keke Palmer
Teyanna Taylor
Alyxx Dione
Justine Skye
young no one is here for girl groups anymore. This is why them June?s bitches are floppin

Not you tryna make them a flop to the fifth power :udontlookok:

Fifth Harmony was a force , u okay?

& June?s is gonna do well babe
babe I was a stan back in the day

They had 2 big hits :udontlookok:

& as far as June?s.... n

Gilgamesh.

August 06, 2018, 06:43:03 PM #61 Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:43:22 PM by Gilgamesh.
but I been told yawl they need to slap a few of these gorls into a group together for growth and artist development

Tinashe
Keke Palmer
Teyanna Taylor
Alyxx Dione
Justine Skye

So they can flop downe like July's Deathnote? I think not, hon.

Gilgamesh.

Anyway, I'm here for mixtape Nashe so getting dropped may work to her advantage.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 06, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
Damn

Berg said the label ain?t letting her put out that other project  :dead:

Why tf would she sign with RCA
Damn

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cartierline

Yeah this girl is just not a star.

I don't see that for her.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 06, 2018, 06:23:52 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 06, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 06, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

Tinashe
Keke Palmer
Teyanna Taylor
Alyxx Dione
Justine Skye
young no one is here for girl groups anymore. This is why them June?s bitches are floppin

Not you tryna make them a flop to the fifth power :udontlookok:
No ones here for Peezy either but that doesn?t stop you from stanning.
you don?t see me putting her in flop rap groups with the other rap flops either :udontlookok:
Watch that tone of yours when you?re talking to me. Fresh self.

:udontlookok:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 06, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Tinashe
Keke Palmer
Teyanna Taylor
Alyxx Dione
Justine Skye

So they can flop downe like July's Deathnote? I think not, hon.
cvvfcddfccccccfrcfccvccccc

Well, an extended sick leave without pay to you too fagg :ummwhat:

Inject My Lips

August 06, 2018, 07:16:49 PM #67 Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 07:17:42 PM by AlmondEyes
She's the Christina Milian of this generation and there's nothing wrong with that. 

fedswatchin

!!!!

The girl that sings, dances, acts, is cute and is just... there. :dead: They have a VERY similar come up. Acting here and there, getting 1 hit, and completely falling off after that :dead:

Killaxmt

Tinashe can outperform a lot of female acts out today. She has lots of potential, but you need a label to back you up!

RCA has NEVER been good promoting urban artists (ie Brandy and Two Eleven, Monigga and whatever hood music she drop)

Y?all would fuck with Nashe is she got an actual stylist and got her dance routines cleaned up a bit so it doesn?t look so cheerleader ish!

:wheresmylawyer:

BAPHOMET.

Young

Quote from: Killaxmt on August 06, 2018, 08:58:27 PM
Tinashe can outperform a lot of female acts out today. She has lots of potential, but you need a label to back you up!

RCA has NEVER been good promoting urban artists (ie Brandy and Two Eleven, Monigga and whatever hood music she drop)

Y?all would fuck with Nashe is she got an actual stylist and got her dance routines cleaned up a bit so it doesn?t look so cheerleader ish!

A lot of this is true

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on August 06, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
!!!!

The girl that sings, dances, acts, is cute and is just... there. :dead: They have a VERY similar come up. Acting here and there, getting 1 hit, and completely falling off after that :dead:
cfgggggggggg jesus

Young

Quote from: AlmondEyes on August 06, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
She's the Christina Milian of this generation and there's nothing wrong with that.

you a DAMN LIE

Cartierline

Quote from: Killaxmt on August 06, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

This is like 75% of the issue tbh