Member Appreciation - Vonc (Rih/Celine stan, thug, from Chicago)

Started by GLOCK, August 07, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Just so we're maintaining a healthy balance of sorts....we will praise members and uplift them!

If you enter please state positive things about this member ...
Please say nice things about Lavon and share some of your favorite experiences with him
No mess will be tolerated and could ruin ur chances of receiving a similar thread!

Let's go!

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

LOVE him. opinionated self

He actually seems like he?s super kind and considerate in real life, and he?s obviously very bright. I love the way he breaks shit down in an argument as well ssdddd u gotta be prepared to go toe to toe, and u better make sure you have good points ready.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 07, 2018, 03:00:18 PM
LOVE him. opinionated self

He actually seems like he?s super kind and considerate in real life, and he?s obviously very bright. I love the way he breaks shit down in an argument as well ssdddd u gotta be prepared to go toe to toe, and u better make sure you have good points ready.

lol

Kurama

He really pioneered the whole angry, rude outburst style of posting and stuff.
  :popeyes:

BAPHOMET.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

WOW. Whew!
Where do i start?
omf.

How do you get on a message board and find one of your closes friends..
ack!
this man right here is so fucking amazing.
We can dead ass sit on the phone and speak for hours about real life shit
We can laugh about the silliest shit
We can disagree yet respect each others differing opinions..
and it's by chance that we share the same fucking sentiments most instances.. its so damn weird :uhh: ...
He's like the ghetto version of me or sumn.. idk
Beyond his blunt exterior lies a warm and kind hearted person.. a gentle giant if u will.
I love him and when I call him my friend/brother I mean it..
He doesn't judge me.. and he's always listening when I need someone to be there for me..

Truly formed a brotherhood with this boy..
I see the way he moves with other ppl and how much he gives to people and it just amazes me how fucking dope he is..

he is the first person to embrace me and really say "HEY fag.. who the fuck are u? Let me decide who u are before i go with the boards perception of u"..

Just in case i have to remind u i love u bro :stressed:
happy to have a friend in you.

Sovereign.

I love him. Very unafraid to express his opinion and will definitely hold his own. A leader. Is Vonc? a Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
I love him. Very unafraid to express his opinion and will definitely hold his own. A leader. Is Vonc? a Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer?

Ghetto.

Cartierline

Vonc is a trip, I live for him even tho he has shit taste and can sometimes be annoying as hell.

Opinionated, upper echelon self

:sup: :traciandchelle:

fresh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on August 07, 2018, 03:04:54 PM
Quote from: Feminist. on August 07, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
I hope Mariah lives to see 2019 at least.

thats all i got  :overit:

Yeah.
Y tu sle?
:guys:
Just saw the mariah mess. Sorry sle. And nah, between alcohol poisoning and her heart unable to take the fluctuations in weight, mariah definitely wont make it to 2019
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mariah4ever