Brandy praises Lashawn and Camper? this album sounds sickening

Started by Young, August 08, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
I actually really love what she said here. Damn I'm actually starting to believe an album is coming
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Ma Lo

Enough wit the IG posts already .. it?s so annoying and redundant just release the mess

CREAM.

b7

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 09, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
Enough wit the IG posts already .. it?s so annoying and redundant just release the mess
i dont think shes teasing or anything. just seems excited about the music

b7

i cant decide if i want the full mess or singles. leaning toward the former tho
:udontlookok:

Ma Lo

August 09, 2018, 02:36:26 AM #53 Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:37:08 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
First off, I want to hear everything she?s done post 2/11 and we all know she?s recorded a shit load of songs since then. Had she been smart she would?ve been more diligent about keeping whatever she?s not using for B7 in a safe place, and released it years ago to hold the fans over and satiate them until she felt she was in a place to release a new album. It?s such a cruelty to deprive your fans of music for as long as she has. I know it wasn?t intentional on her part (allegedly)  but the fact that she keeps posting these IG pictures and cryptic updates just to tease and torture us, with no real release date is a joke and an insult to our love for her. What?s wrong?

D.I.E.G.O.

I like her IG posts and ?updates.? She was lambasted for never sharing any of her creative process or recording progress. I think people outside of the board are buzzing at the prospect of new music from her. I don?t mind it...for now. But I can see how it can be tiring.

lovechild

Bran never uses an opportunity to release music . We always hope and dream she?s gonna align her single with whatever big show she?s on at the moment or big stage at the moment but I don?t recall that ever happening . Seems like it?s always a random 3 2 1 countdown for a single . Happy she?s in the studio and it?s her real songs and bla bla but sis been in the studio for like half a decade let?s be honest . And I know legal battle , etc etc . Don?t care just want the music that we?ve been waiting forever for

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2018, 02:29:22 AM
i cant decide if i want the full mess or singles. leaning toward the former tho
:udontlookok:

I think I want the FULL mess tbh

Young

brocka4life

Quote from: lovechild on August 09, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Bran never uses an opportunity to release music . We always hope and dream she?s gonna align her single with whatever big show she?s on at the moment or big stage at the moment but I don?t recall that ever happening . Seems like it?s always a random 3 2 1 countdown for a single . Happy she?s in the studio and it?s her real songs and bla bla but sis been in the studio for like half a decade let?s be honest . And I know legal battle , etc etc . Don?t care just want the music that we?ve been waiting forever for

Do you know for a fact that she?s not going to take advantage of the Star opportunity this time around? Do you know if it was in her contracts that she could cross promote her music with the shows/movies she?s done if the past? Seems like a lot of assumptions based on your personal frustration with the wait.

I get wanting the music. But it?s obvious nobody here ever really knows what?s going on behind the scenes besides Silent.

GYNandTONIC

There was no need for Brandy to align her past projects with t.v. shows because her label would schedule a whole run for the album itself. It makes sense now cause she isn?t signed.

First y?all mad cause she don?t share, and now she is sharing just a little and mofo?s still upset. Some of y?all are fucking exhausting. Like why do I even come here to enjoy new Brandy updates just for niggas to throw salt water on even the most positive shit. Smh, can?t even enjoy new Brandy shit around here no more.