Suicide is so crazy!

Started by GLOCK, August 11, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I saw this on Insta. He was a ballroom dancer or something.

Sinpool

The classy kind of ballroom or the gay kind?

ton

Quote from: Knix on August 12, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 12, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
Bam made it
http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=9911.msg273997#msg273997

sfkjbnfjkdf

all 3 men was light skin

so yall can't drag my sis for that
I'm crying

I guess my memory is s mess but one was definitely different from the other 2 :plzstop: :plzstop:

Inject My Lips

How did he maintain his body while depressed?  Usually working out will take you out of depression easy.  He looked like he worked out daily, its just not adding up.

Sinpool

n

Depression isn't a consistent thing gal.

He could have easily had episodes and weeks or maybe even just a month where it got the best of him and he stopped working out as much.

He wasn't just gonna go from a football build to a sloppy mess just cause he stopped eating healthyand working out for a few days.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

Quote from: AlmondEyes on August 12, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
How did he maintain his body while depressed?  Usually working out will take you out of depression easy.  He looked like he worked out daily, its just not adding up.
:dead:
what?

ton

xcccccccccccccccc
this is why mental health is important

obviously working out didnt do shit for his depression

hes dead luv

FlowerBomb

Depression is a mental health issue, not a physical thing :dead:
Exercise doesn't "cure" depression it just makes you feel better
you can be the fittest thing in the world and still suffer from chronic depression
He was also on meth, which is probably the major thing here

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ton&zankou on August 12, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
xcccccccccccccccc
this is why mental health is important

obviously working out didnt do shit for his depression

hes dead luv
!!!
if it did, more than half of these insta-fags wouldn't be so... :blink:

Ma Lo

Lol @ this idiot thinking working out takes you out of depression when the suicide rates amongst bodybuilders and fitness models is also very high

CREAM.

r u serious?

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

August 12, 2018, 05:16:05 PM #102 Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:03:35 PM by Shuji HOE

This makes zero sense. I struggle with depression sometimes. I work out. I play tennis. But I'm definitely not going to live in the gym or on the tennis court now am I? It's true that playing tennis and working out HELPS. But it still lingers. When you're home and in your quiet moments the demons still haunt you. Some persons are stronger than others. Some find hope and have the strength to get themselves out of those dark places. Others find themselves too overwhelmed by the darkness. It's sad that this guy (and many others who wouldn't gather the sort of attention his death gathered for varying reasons) couldn't find the strength to conquer his demons. Hopefully he's found the peace he's been seeking.

MelMel

Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 12, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

This makes zero sense. I struggle with depression sometimes. I work out. I play tennis. But I'm definitely not going to live in the gym or not the tennis court now am I? It's true that playing tennis and working out HELPS. But it still lingers. When you're home and in your quiet moments the demons still haunt you. Some persons are stronger than others. Some find hope and have the strength to get themselves out of those dark places. Others find themselves too overwhelmed by the darkness. It's sad that this guy (and many others who wouldn't gather the sort of attention his death gathered for varying reasons) couldn't find the strength to conquer his demons. Hopefully he's found the peace he's been seeking.
:'( :'( :'(

my bbys

LOONA.

j     

:rudone: