Tahj sis EXPLAIN

Started by asdfghjkl, November 03, 2015, 01:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

People like him should just do what they want and stay silent. this is how u get "outed".  "Gay THIS! Gay THAT"!  its like he was provoking people to drag him outta that closet :dead: dummy

Bulldagger

Quote from: RIG on November 08, 2015, 06:53:26 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on November 08, 2015, 06:34:15 PM

I believe he's gay, but I really wish we'd get past this obsession with outing people and/or speculating on someone's sexuality as if it's a morbid little game. It really shows how insecure a lot of you really are. Him coming out is going to do what for you exactly? He's still not going to be your man. Truthfully, you won't care when the novelty is over anyway.
its just funny that he keeps getting caught in his lie

i dont think most of the bottoms on this forum are lusting for another bottom to Dyke with hun

n

cut the shit

You cut the shit lil girl.

It's not about having someone to dyke with for the mass majority; it's about their morbid obsession with knowing that he's gay. That's all it really is.

RekeRig

Quote from: Bulldagger on November 08, 2015, 06:58:34 PM

I believe he's gay, but I really wish we'd get past this obsession with outing people and/or speculating on someone's sexuality as if it's a morbid little game. It really shows how insecure a lot of you really are. Him coming out is going to do what for you exactly? He's still not going to be your man. Truthfully, you won't care when the novelty is over anyway.

i dont think most of the bottoms on this forum are lusting for another bottom to Dyke with hun

n

cut the shit

It's not about having someone to dyke with for the mass majority; it's about their morbid obsession with knowing that he's gay. That's all it really is.
i agree for the most part

but he's gay and we know this. ur point doesn't really apply to him in particular

Sinpool

KJNDF

BullDag' lives on that fucking soap box

Bulldagger

Quote from: RIG on November 08, 2015, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on November 08, 2015, 06:58:34 PM

n

cut the shit

i agree for the most part

but he's gay and we know this. ur point doesn't really apply to him in particular

That's because my point extends beyond Tahj. I see this a lot on the internet on both straight and gay medias.