Member Appreciation - Romero/Gilgamesh (Fantasia/Faith stan, fine mean guy)

Started by GLOCK, August 12, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Romero is just real, to me. You either like it or you don?t, but i feel like everyone needs that honest friend in their life that truly means well at the end of the day. There?s a difference.

He seems very caring and when he actually fucks with you, you?ll know it. I admire that

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

I really like him. He says what he needs to say and TIPS. A "you do you and I do me" tea. His musical taste and ear >

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
But I mean, I can still GO if needs be

You know, I haven't yanked Jhene by that adolescent boy body of hers in a minute, hon :everythingok:
Romero, let's keep the mess LITE in ur thread because id hate to ruin it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

RAY7

Rome is a fave of course, mean self
I always look for his opinions on music/vocals out of respect
my bro is the coolest.

Kaeli.

I love him but sometimes I be wanting to just :cmerefag:

He kind of reminds me of Laz but more humorous and easy going

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 12, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
I love him but sometimes I be wanting to just :cmerefag:

He kind of reminds me of Laz but more humorous and easy going
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
U still ain't over that Laz lashing huh

Vonc2002