Guys, Nicki minaj already said to be FLOPPING! WTF!?!? Sold between 45&55k

Started by Vonc2002, August 13, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: red skin on August 13, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
Glad goddess gave me something to stan for other than her beauty and a couple of her singles. :omf:

I don't know what she was doing on those other albums I listened to but I'm glad she didn't bring it to "Queen".

If you gonna go out, go out swingin'. SPITTIN'. Not somewhere introducing new characters to your palace or whatever that mess was she was doing.

I like her stripped down from that stuff so much more. I barely paid attention to her when she was in those clown wigs and mess. Everything about this era has been real.

I got what I wanted in this album. Wanted her to spit like I know she could, wanted her to be up on there reppin' Southside Queens. Bitch, BRING it.

The reviews have all pointed out her SKILLS . Whether or not they enjoyed the album or had issues with its length, one thing I noticed is that they definitely took note that she's NOT to be fucked with lyrically.

And I couldn't ask for anything more. Go on over there and sit with Fox and Shim at my table, goddess. You've earned it :stressed:

vvvv

yeah, you're crumbling.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
Quote from: FM on August 13, 2018, 12:02:32 PM
Whew!! Not them buying albums

:guys:

:ummwhat:

:diddraispoot:

:everythingok:

:omgwatshappening:

:damselindistress:

:ummwhat:

:omf:

BUT

:welllol:

:woohoo:
And I believe it.  I mean what "BIG GIRL" releases an album and none of the songs hit the #1  spot on itunes? I'm ready for the numbers

She needed a good radio single first...tbh the album should've been pushed back til Oct

Drogon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
Quote from: red skin on August 13, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
Glad goddess gave me something to stan for other than her beauty and a couple of her singles. :omf:

I don't know what she was doing on those other albums I listened to but I'm glad she didn't bring it to "Queen".

If you gonna go out, go out swingin'. SPITTIN'. Not somewhere introducing new characters to your palace or whatever that mess was she was doing.

I like her stripped down from that stuff so much more. I barely paid attention to her when she was in those clown wigs and mess. Everything about this era has been real.

I got what I wanted in this album. Wanted her to spit like I know she could, wanted her to be up on there reppin' Southside Queens. Bitch, BRING it.

The reviews have all pointed out her SKILLS . Whether or not they enjoyed the album or had issues with its length, one thing I noticed is that they definitely took note that she's NOT to be fucked with lyrically.

And I couldn't ask for anything more. Go on over there and sit with Fox and Shim at my table, goddess. You've earned it :stressed:

vvvv

yeah, you're crumbling.

:butwait!:

Vonc2002

Quote from: red skin on August 13, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
Regardless of the numbers, I'm super proud of Nicki for this album.
Yea, too bad she can't live off of how proud u are
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
I have a feeling this why those projections and numbers have yet to hit. OH NO NICKI!
DDCCCCCCVCVVFV

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 13, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
I feel like that's why HDD hasn't posted the mess yet.

Nicki's team is probably in overdrive right now. :dead:
vvvcvcv she's eligible for gold isn't she

because of the singles

ton

ton

and it would have to be like 5x plat for the abum to be gold

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on August 13, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
fkkkd

With the way Drake barely got 100K himself I wouldn't be surprised.     

yea...  in what world is she doing more than Drake