Nicki's pitiful attempts to beef with cardi inside; still predicted below 100k

Started by Vonc2002, August 15, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 16, 2018, 06:52:30 PM
Mess is really Brewing.
https://twitter.com/blondebarbx/status/1030194823116943360?s=19
All these passive aggressive ass shots.
:plzstop:

?You came into the wrong business if you want people to kiss your ass and suck your dick all day...?

Did she just forget about how jetted into that random girl?s dm over a harmless comment a few weeks ago?

:dead:

Pearls Khan

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
Mess is really Brewing.

?You came into the wrong business if you want people to kiss your ass and suck your dick all day...?

Did she just forget about how jetted into that random girl?s dm over a harmless comment a few weeks ago?

Ssjsjsjsj

And returned for a pt 2 mess minutes later. Pressed self

Aalonso.

Quote from: Andrais. on August 16, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
Not talking about Cardi again in another interview

And is this the same gur who was just crying and spazzing out all over social media because people don't kiss her ass trying to get on a soapbox and tell other people you need thick skin and won't have their ass kissed?

The jokes literally write themselves     

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to type the same shit. Thank you for saving me time bby. Bitch is nuts and doesnt believe a THING she says.

yummy

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 16, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
Mess is really Brewing.

Ssjsjsjsj

And returned for a pt 2 mess minutes later. Pressed self

And was just arguing with the folks getting VH1 checks on twitter the other day

is she on drugs  :uhh:

Aalonso.

whatever

Quote from: red skin on August 16, 2018, 07:04:47 PM
Ack!

Bitches smiles up in ya face
Turn around and pop shit
You an industry bitch. I'm an in da STREETS bitch.

Ackk

LOONA.

I'm screaming at how SPOOKED she is.

She's used to being the only gur in the game by herself. Now that she has actual competition and all eyes aren't on her anymore she's unraveling and doesn't know how to act. She's literally yelling and shouting at all the DJs during her interviews trying to get a point across.

How are you giving out speeches about having thick skin and saying people aren't gonna be kissing ass in the industry when you start spiraling out of control just because people don't kiss YOUR ass when you throw up your stats or queen status every 5 minutes.

Queen! Stats! Respect!

And also...Safaree, Djself, Kim, Remy, Cardi etc. It's crazy how Nicki seems to think there's some hate train going on and people are at her throat when really she's the common denominator in all of this foolishness and usually the aggressor.   

:omf:

Pearls Khan

I couldnt imagine waking up and seeing a peer of mine on this campaign with my name thrown all in. Especially when that same peer ran me down at the Met, apologizing and crying bout the same shit. :dead: What's changed?

whatever

She's always defensive and angry in her interviews. She doesn't have a positive likeable spirit. She acts like a person who is miserable.

She was happy and cutting up last week on the radio show before those numbers rolled out. Now her ass bitter.

whatever

Quote from: red skin on August 16, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 16, 2018, 07:13:00 PM
Quote from: red skin on August 16, 2018, 07:04:47 PM
Ack!

Bitches smiles up in ya face
Turn around and pop shit
You an industry bitch. I'm an in da STREETS bitch.

Ackk

mfdnfsdsfd

I'm sorry but it would be a mess

Between Shim's autotune drenched teas and Fox tryna stay on beat :omf:

Nndndndjdjdje

Maybe a one song mess

:justabit:

LOONA.

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 16, 2018, 07:15:35 PM
I couldnt imagine waking up and seeing a peer of mine on this campaign with my name thrown all in. Especially when that same peer ran me down at the Met, apologizing and crying bout the same shit. :dead: What's changed?

gffkkkfffffffffffff

Exactly!

Nicki was just saying she had Cardi's number in a recent interview. Well bitch...why don't you call her directly instead of doing the most in every single interview during your album release.     

:uhh:

LOONA.

Mess is really Brewing.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: