Nicki tricked fans into $90 Tidal subscription

Started by Sinpool, August 15, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

That's the clean version of Queen. The Bardigang is just as stupid and dumb as their fave.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kalifornia.

Heated🔥

Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 15, 2018, 11:48:23 PM
That's the clean version of Queen. The Bardigang is just as stupid and dumb as their fave.
eaxctly and the clean version is still charting over krim.

Opposites Attract.

LOONA.

The fact that a 20+ year old alb could scoot past a new release for any period of time.     

:omf:

Heated🔥

Opposites Attract.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch BTSQueenStreamingParty is the number 1 trend on Twitter :dead:

Kalifornia.

Aalonso.

Not in the damn 60's with Tupac and Snoop and Dr DRE 1st albums. That hardly supports your claims. By the time you get that far down a HipHop list and start running into Illmatic and All Eyez On Me..... please. Kim is number 12. I thought you were going to show me that Biggie was charting with as much tenacity as Kim off the strength of HIS movie.

b7

Quote from: ChunLi. on August 15, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
The tidal 3 month trial is suppose to be free.

The only charge is $8.71 for the tidal version of the album and a poster.

But I was charged $9.99 then $90.

The fumes.
dffffggggh now SEE

LOONA.

How is this girl always bitching in interviews about standing on her as a female in a male dominated field but constantly relying on men

Not a fckn kpop boy band

fgfgg     

🦚

Damn I hope the garbz don?t get evicted.

?Nard on twitter fuming out about overdraft charges on that debit card  :plzstop:  :sobusyjetsetter:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 15, 2018, 11:17:12 PM
Never needed a cosign sis  :justabit:

And sure, you can have a stance on a subject you're a little ignorant about, and it would be well, ignorant of you. But have at it?

Can you prove that the movie caused this surge in Kim sales, outside of trying to peddle some favorable coincidence?

Can you fathom that perhaps Nicki's album release actually does play a part? That the unanimous standout track on "Queen" is a remake of a Biggie song, and that people would want to stream his version? Isnt it possible that they'd want to check out Kim's 1996 version of that same song?

Like I said Kim didnt chart the other 1, 2,  times that movie has been aired. So there's obviously a different factor in the equation this time. But movie!

And ki @ "actively reading and responding" in that thread. Again, you can only safely assume I read the posts I quoted. Otherwise you have me confused with yourself who was even more active, camped, posting pictures of Toni fkn Braxton.

I don't even know what you're going ON about.

KIM'S ALBUMS ARE CHARTING. The fk PERIOD

Aint no, "the reason mattered when!" No gur. It didnt matter a page ago and it doesnt now. Not budging. 

Bye gur
eeeeeeekkkkkkkk