Hhfgggghhhhhhh ?you?re treating me like a fucking BLACK personnnn!!!?

Started by b7, August 17, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Ch a black person would have been CURSED at, BEAT upside the head and SLUNG across the floor

This premier service arrest

No TOM. You?re not being treated like a fucking black person.

Young

Nine

Aalonso.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on August 17, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
The fact that he knows there?s a difference in treatment

The way he?s balled up scared af

Fffffffffffffffffffff

!!!
They expose themselves. They know what's up.

It's just easier to play dumb so they don't have to address the real issue.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

He?s a doctor and he did it to prove a point that police are far too aggressive in their tactics and instead of them de-escalating a situation, they escalate it further. He did it to show that police treat black people even harsher than he was treated. I have to find the interview with him. I saw this story on Facebook and it had the interview with him. It happened in Florida.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Young

b7

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 17, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
He?s a doctor and he did it to prove a point that police are far too aggressive in their tactics and instead of them de-escalating a situation, they escalate it further. He did it to show that police treat black people even harsher than he was treated. I have to find the interview with him. I saw this story on Facebook and it had the interview with him. It happened in Florida.
Oh ok that changes everything.  but the fact of the matter is, there is no simply saying officers are ?aggressive? when it comes to black men and women. this was still keeping it cute in comparison

Get beaten beyond recognition and then we can discuss. His point became moot the moment he brought blackness into the equation

Young

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: 1RIG on August 17, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 17, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Oh ok that changes everything.  but the fact of the matter is, there is no simply saying officers are ?aggressive? when it comes to black men and women. this was still keeping it cute in comparison

Get beaten beyond recognition and then we can discuss. His point became moot the moment he brought blackness into the equation

http://www.wesh.com/article/i-did-it-on-purpose-man-arrested-after-causing-disturbance-at-oia/22748316

Here?s the story and interview with him. He even said that until police fixes the problem, he doesn?t blame black people for getting upset when they get arrested.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on August 17, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
Fnncncm @ the Officer WARNING him 7 times that he was gonna mace him 

Love, if u were black there wouldn?t be no damn warning and it wouldn?t be mace
!!!!