men <<<

Started by yummy, August 18, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearls Khan

August 21, 2018, 07:48:58 PM #60 Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 07:49:24 PM by Pearls Khan
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on August 21, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
OK, I'm gonna open up...

I think my insecurities are gonna end up ruining this new situation I'm in. The guy I'm seeing is so sweet, beautiful and everything I've been looking for since being single for the past 3 years. We talk everyday, he's done nothing wrong per se, but this past week the communication hasn't been as frequent as before, but still some kinda talk daily (mostly Facetime).

Now, he's working A LOT and works unsociable hours, so when he's not working, he's pretty much sleeping.
Whereas, I've had all summer off, so have a lot of time on my hands...so when I don't get a response instantly, I'm thinking, "Maybe, he's not interested anymore"...which contradicts everything we've discussed (inc. this past weekend).

However, he opened up a bit more and told me his ex hurt him really badly and although he assures me he's over him, he says he's not over the situation and the hurt that he experienced, which is why we're not jumping into a relationship + we've  only been seeing each other for two months. Although, we're "seeing each other exclusively", which is kinda like being in a relationship, I guess. :uhh:

I spoke to my best friend about calling it off, but then he told me I'm being extra/premature...I just don't wanna end up getting played, or falling in love alone, a True tea. :stressed: I always seem to fall for these partially unavailable guys/ guys with baggage.

Dude told me he's falling for me too, but he just needs us to spend time on this, as he doesn't want to hurt me, like the hurt he experienced. He says he's partially scared that he's falling again.

I'm just very conflicted, I know I'm partially doing too much, but yeah...I do really like him though...a lot.

Something about the whole been hurt! not ready for anything serious! mess rubs me the wrong way.

Young

Awww this thread was refreshing

You gorls do have souls/hearts/emotions etc  :stressed:

ton

Quote from: Baph. on August 21, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
Was What kind of men are the most TRASH discussed in here? Because....
yummy and Theo are the trash

yummy

I texted him this morning asking him if we could meet up and talk

He's "busy"

Young

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 21, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

He's "busy"

Awww if I were you I?d be more vulnerable with the next set of responses.
Let him know exactly what you said previously in here and let him know how nerve wracking all of this is for you. He obviously feels a way.

emzen

He's "busy"

get back on grindr

LOONA.

He's "busy"

Yh you fucked it up

:omf:     

LOONA.

Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 20, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
I see what you mean but if I keep it strictly business..should I still go for it. I can save tons of money and fulfill my dream of buying my dream home.

You're literally trying to make up an excuse to move in with him.

Like gur fhhhff

You won't be able to keep it strictly business with someone you have feelings for.     

ton

He's "busy"

you can do one of two things

Say ok. Or.... Tell that faggot he's LYING and admit your feelings

ton

Cccxxcbbbbcc

Yummy you both sound like two stubborn faggots

Just take the risk and tell him how you feel

The worst thing that can happen is he says "fuck you lol!"

But I have a feeling that won't happen

LOONA.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on August 21, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
OK, I'm gonna open up...

I think my insecurities are gonna end up ruining this new situation I'm in. The guy I'm seeing is so sweet, beautiful and everything I've been looking for since being single for the past 3 years. We talk everyday, he's done nothing wrong per se, but this past week the communication hasn't been as frequent as before, but still some kinda talk daily (mostly Facetime).

Now, he's working A LOT and works unsociable hours, so when he's not working, he's pretty much sleeping.
Whereas, I've had all summer off, so have a lot of time on my hands...so when I don't get a response instantly, I'm thinking, "Maybe, he's not interested anymore"...which contradicts everything we've discussed (inc. this past weekend).

However, he opened up a bit more and told me his ex hurt him really badly and although he assures me he's over him, he says he's not over the situation and the hurt that he experienced, which is why we're not jumping into a relationship + we've  only been seeing each other for two months. Although, we're "seeing each other exclusively", which is kinda like being in a relationship, I guess. :uhh:

I spoke to my best friend about calling it off, but then he told me I'm being extra/premature...I just don't wanna end up getting played, or falling in love alone, a True tea. :stressed: I always seem to fall for these partially unavailable guys/ guys with baggage.

Dude told me he's falling for me too, but he just needs us to spend time on this, as he doesn't want to hurt me, like the hurt he experienced. He says he's partially scared that he's falling again.

I'm just very conflicted, I know I'm partially doing too much, but yeah...I do really like him though...a lot.

Why are you even investing so much into somebody you've barely been seeing for 2 months? Gur

Stop overthinking and just go with the flow.     

Sinpool

sjknfjnddd

Is this the Love Doctor Thread?

b7

Quote from: ton on August 22, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

He's "busy"

!!!!! this nigga wants to FORCE it out of you i guess, but dont let him go yumz

:'(
it does NOT make you look pressed, desperate or any of the sort. It just means you actually give a shit. The unbothered shit gay niggas try and be on is so late and unrealistic 

Sinpool

Quote from: 1RIG on August 22, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

He's "busy"

The unbothered shit gay niggas try and be on is so late and unrealistic

sklmklfffffffff

I felt this
:stressed:

Kurama

Quote from: 1RIG on August 22, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

He's "busy"

!!!!! this nigga wants to FORCE it out of you i guess, but dont let him go yumz

:'(
it does NOT make you look pressed, desperate or any of the sort. It just means you actually give a shit. The unbothered shit gay niggas try and be on is so late and unrealistic

All of this guys :flamebroiled: