Member Appreciation - Lew (Cat killer, piss in bottles, Alaska, meth gorl)

Started by GLOCK, August 22, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 24, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 24, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
Quote from: FM on August 24, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
Not this walking petri dish talking about  sharing truths and pics when he's been caught in multiple lies and using fake pictures. :dead: Fag go stick a dick in your mouth because whenever u open it to speak you embarrass yourself

EVERY time
how long are you gonna be on Vonc's jock? Will you ever sprout some hind legs and be able to stand on them?
on his jock!
and you're up his ass. You're a pathetic fuck. And you work for me faggot

fedswatchin

Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 24, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 24, 2018, 09:21:25 AM
Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 24, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
Quote from: Muva on August 24, 2018, 01:37:41 AM
If you don't care for him, what's the point of sitting around the campfire with marshmallows recalling stories he's told?

:omf:

I like Lew and I don't even remember half the mess you're talking about. You sound like a fan to me.
This.

They ALWAYS seem to attack him. He's the realist nigga here. Never afraid to share his truth. These weak ass faggots attacking him have yet to share a picture of themselves and the one that has is always on an angle face out of shot mess tea.
you should really shut yo wanna be involved ass up.
This big faggot gallops his punk ass behind every fucking post of Lavoncs and I?ve yet to see you unfold your cape and play Super Save a Faggot.
Where the fuck were u when he sprinted his ass in Lavons appreciation thread this year.. or behind every other random posts of Voncs.. huh?
Speaking of pics.. the verdict is still owt on yours.. aren?t u the same damn girl that parades around this very board pretending to be biracial and a fucking teenager for more than a decade? Sit the fuck back before your truths get u lashed YET again.. FAGGOT
He?s getting lashed and that?s fucking that .. u and ur ?friends? will sit the fuck back as I reminisce on the shit life that LEW lives..

You won?t do shit about it.. Afro won?t do shit about it and neither will Lis.
n

Lash my truths sis.

Don't talk about it, be about it lolz
Glock is all talk :plzstop: nobody takes that boy serious

Go organize another function for us, maid

Vonc2002

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 24, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
If you don't care for him, what's the point of sitting around the campfire with marshmallows recalling stories he's told?

I like Lew and I don't even remember half the mess you're talking about. You sound like a fan to me.
This.

They ALWAYS seem to attack him. He's the realist nigga here. Never afraid to share his truth. These weak ass faggots attacking him have yet to share a picture of themselves and the one that has is always on an angle face out of shot mess tea.
This big faggot gallops his punk ass behind every fucking post of Lavoncs and I?ve yet to see you unfold your cape and play Super Save a Faggot.
Where the fuck were u when he sprinted his ass in Lavons appreciation thread this year.. or behind every other random posts of Voncs.. huh?
Speaking of pics.. the verdict is still owt on yours.. aren?t u the same damn girl that parades around this very board pretending to be biracial and a fucking teenager for more than a decade? Sit the fuck back before your truths get u lashed YET again.. FAGGOT
He?s getting lashed and that?s fucking that .. u and ur ?friends? will sit the fuck back as I reminisce on the shit life that LEW lives..

n

Lash my truths sis.

sddddddddffcdsdddsdsdsdsdsssds
Bitch, do u wanna get tf into it :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

This.

n

Lash my truths sis.

bbbznjznzjsjddddn

Planning ur funeral FAGGOT.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

This.

n

Lash my truths sis.

sddddddddffcdsdddsdsdsdsdsssds
Bitch, do u wanna get tf into it :nowgorl:
I cackled  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Lew I loved when ex bae took ur car and crashed it a bit
Or was that white bae?
Or ex baes friend that got him hooked to drugs..

Nonetheless .. it was GOOD TIMES

FlowerBomb

AZ was only supposed to be a musical guest, she didn't know she'd be called into the roasting session last minute, she was caught off guard.

Cartierline

Quote from: Boys Don't Cry on August 24, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
AZ was only supposed to be a musical guest, she didn't know she'd be called into the roasting session last minute, she was caught off guard.

huh

CREAM.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

August 24, 2018, 07:07:56 PM #386 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:08:41 PM by SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard
Quote from: Muva on August 24, 2018, 03:28:28 PM
Not us on here SCRAPPIN' and BOXIN' for points about him as he sits somewhere sipping a Slurpy.

Kang is well...KANG :blessed:

:plzstop: :dead:

Its freal milkshake

Lmao

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Drogon

Quote from: Boys Don't Cry on August 24, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Change the narrative a bit

:plzstop:

:plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 24, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
Lew I loved when ex bae took ur car and crashed it a bit
Or was that white bae?
Or ex baes friend that got him hooked to drugs..

Nonetheless .. it was GOOD TIMES

I let him drive my car once

But he crashed his own car 3 days after he got it and 1 day after his aunt added him to.her insurance

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different