:/

Started by yummy, August 23, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

yummy

Feminists (mainly the upper class white ones) seem to have this obsession with politicizing every aspect of their life

Like sis, if you wanna lick on period cooch then bon appetit, but you look goofy trying to paint it as some radical action against the patriarchy

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

In the same sense, who made it acceptable to swallow cum? It has to start somewhere I suppose. :ermm:

BAPHOMET.

QuoteZoe's curiosity led not only to her creating her sourdough starter recipe, but also to pissing off a very disgusted group of people on the Internet who believe that it is ?unhygienic and unsanitary.? However, Zoe contends that, really, yeast is yeast. And yeast from her vagina is no less gross than any of the other yeast we use to bake bread with. ?Making sourdough starter entails encouraging stuff that?s present in the flour and just sort of floating around in the air in your kitchen and on your utensils to grow,? she writes. ?That?s what wild yeast is. ... Like all bread made with yeast, once it?s cooked, it?s not exactly going to go about colonizing your gut with yeast. The biggest risk with using candida albicans for bread making is that it won?t rise.?

:uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BowDown on August 23, 2018, 07:25:13 PM
In the same sense, who made it acceptable to swallow cum? It has to start somewhere I suppose. :ermm:
shut the fuck up sometimes.

BAPHOMET.

Sinpool

Quote from: Baph. on August 23, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

dgnndkjdddddddddd

Not comparing coochie blood to nut

Cowgirl

You want me to shut up because your cum-swallowing ass is offended? I will not.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Knix on August 23, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

dgnndkjdddddddddd

Not comparing coochie blood to nut
like....

:everythingok:

BAPHOMET.

Gghghggh

Blood play and scat are kinda one and the same.

MelMel

I was upset when I saw this :hmph:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baph. on August 23, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
Gghghggh

Blood play and scat are kinda one and the same.
You do know that menstrual blood isn?t the result of what you?ve eaten throughout the day right?

Sinpool

Do u play with blood?

BAPHOMET.

Yea bow? just admit and move on.

ton

This blood on this studs nose

ZXXCCXXXXXXXXF