HOT 100 Predictions!!! BIG DEBUTS!!!

Started by Sharon., August 24, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baph. on August 24, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
No one is streaming this song you dumb bitch.
I?m only gonna be one more bitch to you.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on August 24, 2018, 08:04:09 PM
Quote from: Baph. on August 24, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
Quote from: Nine on August 24, 2018, 07:56:23 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 24, 2018, 07:55:04 PM
We already discussed MFN. Her team is focusing on people seeing the video hence the reason why it hasn?t been sent to radio nor has there been a streaming campaign.
n

This is bullshit luv

OKAY! And radio doesn?t even have much power any more at all and wtf @ a streaming campaign. If the girls are gonna stream something they will  :plzstop:
adsnsadnansdnsdandssadadssddsdsds

campaign! big things to come!

Bow, plea.

:kii:

No one's listening to this shit.
We?ll see about that. They didn?t buy banners and haven?t done anything else yet for a reason.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The way y'all talk to bow is reprehensible and I'm tf sick of it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

LOONA.

All the songs from 'Jester' tumbling down the charts. Eek!   

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

DAMN!
QuoteAriana Grande joins Taylor Swift, Beyonc? and Cardi B as the only female artists to place 10 tracks on the Hot 100 simultaneously.

Cowgirl

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
DAMN!
QuoteAriana Grande joins Taylor Swift, Beyonc? and Cardi B as the only female artists to place 10 tracks on the Hot 100 simultaneously.
this EXCLUSIVE ass club
:blessed: