janet's label money runs dry as "made for now" BOMBS on Streaming/Radio/Itun?

Started by BAPHOMET., August 25, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

back at 18 now

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

FlowerBomb

Yh it went from 98 to 14 yesterday
It dropped overnight in to the 30s
and rose to 15 this morning

Vonc2002

Quote from: Masochist on August 28, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
Yh it went from 98 to 14 yesterday
It dropped overnight in to the 30s
and rose to 15 this morning
This slow thing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

These yo yo days aren?t doing the song any favors. It is fun seeing it UP and right back down.

It?s completely bombing on streaming and that?s a fact and radio ain?t touching.

:plzstop:

Sucks her label won?t put money where it still matters. Spotify/radio  :ATLcameo:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baph. on August 28, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
These yo yo days aren?t doing the song any favors. It is fun seeing it UP and right back down.

It?s completely bombing on streaming and that?s a fact and radio ain?t touching.

Sucks her label won?t put money where it still matters. Spotify/radio  :ATLcameo:
Give it up Baphlishis. They?re directing attention to the video first and everything else will follow.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 28, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Give it up Baphlishis. They?re directing attention to the video first and everything else will follow.
Yea, this late attempt at s drag is kinda pitiful at this point

Young

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 28, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
Quote from: BowDown on August 28, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Yea, this late attempt at s drag is kinda pitiful at this point
!!!

It?s fun to drag favs on here or whatever but they?re really bothered by Jan?s success. :unsure:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on August 28, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
The song is slaying

The gorls will try their hardest tho huh
And this song has legs. It?s clear it?s not going to peak within the first week(s) and she hasn?t had a song like that since Feedback!

BAPHOMET.

That makes zero sense as I stated in that other thread.

The girls will stream what they want to stream.  Having some Spotify party ain?t gone do shit.

Now back to this flop song

JANET JACKSON
Made For Now f/Daddy Yankee
(+0.103)