Janet - Made For Now (nowhere on iTunes, nowhere on Billboard)

Started by fedswatchin, August 30, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

August 30, 2018, 09:20:23 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:26:02 PM by TROLLISA mess
 ^o)

Ulysses

Wow. You?re right. Thanks for constantly, every day and every hour checking on the status of the song for us Janet fans.

Let me go check the status of Ciara?s 2 singles for you right now since you are being so helpful to us....

Young

LiiVE

Ulysses

Quote from: Ulysses on August 30, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Wow. You?re right. Thanks for constantly, every day and every hour checking on the status of the song for us Janet fans.

Let me go check the status of Ciara?s 2 singles for you right now since you are being so helpful to us....
Sorry for the hold up, but I can?t seem to find Ciara on iTunes. I scrolled up and down for a while and never came across her. Imma keep scrolling and let you know when I find her. When I made it to about 120, my finger started to get tired. I need a little rest first.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Ulysses on August 30, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

yeah the same way a new Nicki thread popped up every week.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Ulysses

And as you can see, 2 weeks after it?s release, NOBODY even knows what a Nicki is...

fedswatchin

Quote from: Baph. on August 30, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
:usureuok: :everythingok: so Jayden lied....
that's kinda the bottom line here. Not sure what Ulysses S Grant OLD ass is even going on about :kii:

Kalifornia.

So basically she's still higher than ANY Ciara or Mariah song. Got it.

Opposites Attract.

n

Gran hasn't seen platinum since All for You so no, she's not. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl